Key Bench Players: Kirk Hinrich, Brad Miller, Tim Thomas

Good Luck Charm:

adidas-ts-creator-derrick-rose-1.jpg
adidas-ts-creator-derrick-rose-3-600x467.jpg

Once upon a time:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOF46nS4Fo[/video]

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the Celtics give hard double teams on Derrick Rose. I'm not scared about him turning it over. I'd hope the double team comes from Ben Gordon, giving him some open threes, but with the way Thomas and Noah have played the second half of the season, I think they can finish well with a good pass from Rose out of the double team now.

If they were smart, I think they would just keep Rondo with single coverage, because if they start double teaming, I think Gordon/Salmons could get the Bulls a monster lead really quick with wide open threes.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Get ready for a challenging game, the Celtics won't roll over and die. We gotta show up and be ready for anything. I hope we can continue the good play. Man has Rose blown up in the media, he is on every pregame show.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
The more I think about game 1, the more I feel like we completely stole it. Boston had a lot of terrible things go on that are abnormal.

The Celtics shot under 40%.

We killed them on the glass.

Derrick Rose had a career night.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
The more I think about game 1, the more I feel like we completely stole it. Boston had a lot of terrible things go on that are abnormal.

The Celtics shot under 40%.

We killed them on the glass.

Derrick Rose had a career night.
Right and BG and Salmons were off most of the night and Tim Thomas, kirk, and Miller combined for 4/20. It was an ugly offensive game but our star showed up. I think this will be a higher scoring game. Defense will not be seen in more than spurt this series, the personnel just aren't on these teams.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Wow this game thread is making me sick.

1. Picture of Glen Big Baby in that pose.
2. That tranny next to Paul Peirce.

collisrost

Liked Posts:
Things went wrong on both sides of game 1, which made it a tight game. If it weren't for the two point guards, it would have been an ugly, ugly game! In the end I'm not too surprised with the play of the Bulls bigs, they have been playing much better of late, so the rebounding edge is not too shocking. But you're right, the Celtics stars are due for a good game, and when that happens, watch out!

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
The rebounding edge surprised me because all of their guys are more physical than ours, and we often struggle against physical guys.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Pressure will be on Ray Allen to bounce back from yet another meltdown. His shots looked good but they werent going in. They will go to him early and see if they can get him going.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not to be a downer or anything, but I think that either Pierce or Allen (or possibly both) will go off tomorrow and kill us. They're going to have their night sometime anyway, might as well get it out of the way so maybe we can win a couple at home. Wow look at me...it's almost like I believe we're going to beat the Celtics. Thank goodness KG is gone eh?

Kirk you better shoot better tomorrow...you too Brad (and Ben and John and Tim)

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Allen won't go off as he got tired having to chase Gordon screen after screen. Pierce probably will go off though

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Allen won't go off as he got tired having to chase Gordon screen after screen. Pierce probably will go off though

Posey sure looks good now huh Ainge?:laugh:

JakeN7

Liked Posts:
Anyone know if the game will be streaming online? Maybe though TNT's website? I'll be in class, I hope to have it streaming on mute on the laptop.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
And is anyone going to record this game. It won't be on ESPN 360 like last game, because it's on TNT.

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
Yeah, there are a few options. Try these.

1. tnt.tv - supposed to be live stream, but rarely works.
2. atdhe.net
3. ustream.tv - you can find maq02xxx's live stream on here most likely.
4. justin.tv - not always reliable.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
charity stripe wrote:
Yeah, there are a few options. Try these.

1. tnt.tv - supposed to be live stream, but rarely works.
2. atdhe.net
3. ustream.tv - you can find maq02xxx's live stream on here most likely.
4. justin.tv - not always reliable.

Where can you stream the games on the TNT website?

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Chris Webber and Kenny Smith think that Kevin Garnett will play eventually.

Charles Barkley thinks he's done in the series.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Ok, I think the Celtics will win this game,can the Bulls really head back to Chicago up 2-0? I understand the C's did not have their best game, but really neither did any of the Chicago players. My trouble is I don't see how this Celtic's team can deal with the Bulls if Rose even plays close to like he did last game. Rondo won't have that good of a game and if they double Derrick than Gordon will light them up. They were using their big men to pop out when Gordon was coming around the screens, so by the time he got open his man had recoverd and was right on him. If they back off any like they did in the 4th, BG will drop 40. The Celtics need one of their big men to come out and have a great game. If Perkins can have a 20/10 game the Bulls will have some trouble. Salmons was playing solid defense on Pierce so I don't know that the groin is that big of an issue, he was moving better. If he is healthy the Bulls should pull off a huge upset, that's what it would be if they take game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.