Tyrus Thomas: We're Not Satisfied

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
BOSTON -- As you can expect, the mood at the Bulls' light workout today at Emerson College was, well, light. But that post-Game-1-upset buoyancy was tempered by the stark reality there's a Game 2 on Monday night (7 p.m. ET, TNT).

Bulls forward Tyrus Thomas, who finished with 16 points -- six of which came in overtime -- believes the Bulls have had the right attitude the last two days.

"Everybody was happy yesterday, but today we came into practice and everybody was focused," Thomas said. "We understand we won one game, but in order to continue our season we have to win three more.

"We're happy with the win. We're not content. We're not satisfied. And we know what direction we need to head in."

After Monday night's game, that direction will be west to Chicago. By that time, they'll know if they're heading back with the series tied or a truly shocking 2-0 lead. After poking the defending champions' nest with a sharp stick on Saturday, the Bulls know they'll be in a fight on Monday.

"They're going to come out hungry, and to prove a point," Thomas said. "We're going to have to stay strong."

Long after practice ended, Rose sat with assistant Pete Myers looking at a video on a laptop, and I don't think they were watching last night's UFC highlights. Del Negro soon joined them, pointing and gesturing to the screen. Del Negro left after about five minutes, and Rose and Myers sat for another 10-to-15 before Rose left the gym...

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700035718

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
We've got a special one in Rose ladies and gentlemen. I mean just everything about him is work, work and more work. If he doesn't get into the hall of fame when his career is all said and done, I'll be stunned.