For those going to the game on Thursday and Sat...

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
We NEED you guys to be loud and we need you guys to wear red. These are 2 huge games and if we take both of them we have a nice lead in the series. I'm tired of hearing a dead United Center on TV.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Go to the game and be loud then, we're tired of hearing people complain about a dead UC while not enhancing the noise themselves. (just kidding, I hope the place is rocking myself)

Actually, I think the UC has been pretty good the tail half of the year, and it's always great at playoff time. I think it will be insane on Thursday unless we get down by a huge amount and have nothing to cheer for.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Rumor has it Doug doesn't have a red shirt.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Doug have you given my tickets away yet?

2nd thoughs, i knew they would come.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
wait what?

You gave up your tickets right?

you must be having second thoughts.

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
Re:For those going to the game on Thursday and Sat

dougthonus wrote:
Go to the game and be loud then, we're tired of hearing people complain about a dead UC while not enhancing the noise themselves. (just kidding, I hope the place is rocking myself)

Actually, I think the UC has been pretty good the tail half of the year, and it's always great at playoff time. I think it will be insane on Thursday unless we get down by a huge amount and have nothing to cheer for.

Covering up your real thoughts with a joke Doug? lol

No offense, but anyone who reads the boards regularly has heard this over and over again. Also the people on this boards are most likely going to be the loudest fans, considering mostly only hardcore fans will read forums like this. The problem is the people who go that don't care about or follow the team.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

Newskool I gave up my tickets, but Doug never answered back about who would be getting the tickets. I just wanted to make sure he knew I was giving them up so somebody else could use them

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

Dpauley23 wrote:
Newskool I gave up my tickets, but Doug never answered back about who would be getting the tickets. I just wanted to make sure he knew I was giving them up so somebody else could use them

Oh ok i though you were having second thoughs. I hope its the greatest game ever in playoff history. You will be kicking yourself for weeks. :p ;)

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

I would have gotten home too late and have to take the ACT in school the next day

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

Yea thats more important. Good luck, you will do great.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:

Doug if you will pay for my ticket I will get on the next flight and scream at the UC next to you. Until then you have to hear me bitch to you about the UC crowd :laugh:

I wish I could tape how I am during the games. I was at my sisters house last night and she knows how I get but her friends that were over didn't and boy there were in for a big surprise. They thought I was crazy

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Doug have you given my tickets away yet?

Yes, I gave them to Gene who was in the contest originally but then couldn't use only one ticket when we split them up.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Rumor has it Doug doesn't have a red shirt.

Bought one today.

Gave into peer pressure I see. :laugh:

Bulls really should have given away a T to everyone going to the game, they could have easily gotten someone to sponsor it.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
In this economy it may have been tough to get someone to foot the bill for 20k T-shirts. That's probably 100 grand or so.

As it stands, I bought a couple of the sweat wisking shirts, my ones from last year were getting old and beat up, so I bought 2 red ones. I only wish they had a black one in my size because they were on sale at Dick's sporting goods for $20.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
In this economy it may have been tough to get someone to foot the bill for 20k T-shirts. That's probably 100 grand or so.

As it stands, I bought a couple of the sweat wisking shirts, my ones from last year were getting old and beat up, so I bought 2 red ones.

wisking shirts?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
they're made of a material that dries really fast and doesn't stay wet when you sweat. They're ideal for playing sports or working out in.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
they're made of a material that dries really fast and doesn't stay wet when you sweat. They're ideal for playing sports or working out in.

Did you get my email Doug