• Total voters

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The new mature Jay Cutler after Friday's game.

Reporter: "Can you tell us what happened with the interception?"

Cutler: "He picked it off. He made a good play. You guys got some really good ones tonight huh?"

I'm sure the fanboys will think that's just great.

Nothing has changed.

LOL. You just said last week he had more command of the offense. You bitch.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL. You just said last week he had more command of the offense. You bitch.

Yeah, it did look that way for a drive against Jacksonville :buttrock:

I guess I need to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt every offseason/preseason like I do. As other posters have said, he's always going to end up disappointing you with the stupid throw at the wrong time, and he's always going to revert back to old "don't care" Jay when that happens.

But that's ok, because you guys love Don't Care Jay.

Last edited:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
on that INT, i thought i heard the WR was supposed to come back, not keep going. could be wrong.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
So he threw a preseason pic in which the receiver lost the route OH MY FUCKING GOD THE HUMANITY AND HE ALSO FLIPPED SOME MEDIA DOUCHE A LIL SHIT ABOUT IT!! Really need to relax a little bit. Save the crybaby shit until the games matter. I don't see why you have to TRY and hate on Cutler for every fucking thing he does. Never mind the two previous games where he was spot on, those go out the window, Jay will have to be 158.3 and 0 ints for the year for some of these tools to actually support the QB. But I'm sure even then he might disappoint because of something he says to some dickless reporter.. :hitler: RAAAAAWWRR

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
he made a bad decision throwing the pic to the lineman. Bennett wasn't looking on the other pass and it got picked off

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Even if Bennett was looking I don't see how that would have made much of a difference considering the fact that the ball was like three yards behind him.

But really what more is there to discuss? Jay is who he is... and for some that's enough. And for those that know better, it's not.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Love him or hate him, I'll judge him in a couple weeks. Wait and see.

Yeah I guess the jury is still out on a heavily mistake-prone QB who's still doing the same shit in his sixth year with the team. I guess in two weeks we'll totally know what's up though. Good point.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Yeah I guess the jury is still out on a heavily mistake-prone QB who's still doing the same shit in his sixth year with the team. I guess in two weeks we'll totally know what's up though. Good point.

But next year will be the magical 3rd year in the O.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh I can't wait for that.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The new mature Jay Cutler after Friday's game.

Reporter: "Can you tell us what happened with the interception?"

Cutler: "He picked it off. He made a good play. You guys got some really good ones tonight huh?"

I'm sure the fanboys will think that's just great.

Nothing has changed.

It's called not taking accountability. The proper response should have been....' I made a bad read. I'll take full responsibility for the pick'

Unfortunately, that type of response only comes from a leader.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe we should get Romo and the 3 int's he threw today??

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe we should get Romo and the 3 int's he threw today??

That's your defense for Cutler? That someone else screwed up worse? High bar you're setting there, BB. I'm glad you're satisfied with six years of this guy.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's your defense for Cutler? That someone else screwed up worse? High bar you're setting there, BB. I'm glad you're satisfied with six years of this guy.

Nope..Im offering other possibilities

Guitarman

Liked Posts:

Yeah, he MADE Spurlock drop those easy passes. He also can't tackle worth a shit on Defense. Get rid of him so we can bring in another QB you will automatically hate.

JoshMcCownFTW

Liked Posts:
Again made bad decisions in crucial moments, was very lucky that last pass in OT wasn't picked off.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:

People seem to think other peoples fuck ups somehow negate or excuse Cutler's. But at least usually it's fuck ups by other Bears. Now, the reach is extending to other teams.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he MADE Spurlock drop those easy passes. He also can't tackle worth a shit on Defense. Get rid of him so we can bring in another QB you will automatically hate.

What does any of that have to due with Cutler's inconstancy and poor decision making? Oh, that's right, not a fucking thing.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
People seem to think other peoples fuck ups somehow negate or excuse Cutler's. But at least usually it's fuck ups by other Bears. Now, the reach is extending to other teams.

and some people think that other peoples fuckups are somehow on Cutler