Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I miss him taking a timeout to see if a play should be challenged, challenging the play, then losing the challenge and a second timeout.
Thanks for reminding me :smh:

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I miss his smile, and his piercing brown eyes.

Reactions: Man

pboer323

Liked Posts:
nothing. He is a fantastic DC and that is all he should be. A shite stain of a HC.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Defense and ST were consistent (tending toward great) but the guy really couldn't get the Offensive side of the game going...sideline ineptitude was the last straw for me. I like the guy....a lot....but having to burn a crucial time out because someone couldn't get the play in on time was inexcusable....

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Defense and ST were consistent (tending toward great) but the guy really couldn't get the Offensive side of the game going...sideline ineptitude was the last straw for me. I like the guy....a lot....but having to burn a crucial time out because someone couldn't get the play in on time was inexcusable....

Yeah not getting the play in happened all of the time to, used to piss Cutler off.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
The press conferences:

[video=youtube;zFRyRzLkUHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFRyRzLkUHY[/video]

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I miss the string of offensive coordinators, the disregard for fundamentally one of the most important aspects of a team...the oline......
I miss the we get off the bus running and always get stuffed in short yardage at the goalline ... or settle for field goals when starting at 1st and goal at the 9.

I miss the the settling for Has Been receivers to masquerade as our number ONES !!

I miss the utter stupidity of his challenge calls.
I miss the unchanging, stubborn defensive play yielding long drive, time burning touchdowns ..... when just an ounce of something creative and new would stop an O from scoring and winning again against us.

I miss the our D every year being Top Ten and us never being able to score on O against an above average team. 3 and outs 3 and outs what a chant !

-------but I did like that Toub was here to coach those STs units that were so good
-------and Marinelli that could get the most out of his RushMen
-------and I loved all those Defensive TDs and turnovers...
However, all in all
Fuck Lovie
I'm glad he's outta here and we have a team with an O.

Lets rebuild that D and win some championships

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
You guys act like the defense was great every year he was the HC.

It wasn't.

We were never worse than a little worse than mediocre either. We horrible beyond words this season.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
Unless it's Jay Cutler. If that's the case, fuck him.

Oh my god. Are you fucking kidding me?

As I've said, you guys are so much worse than the Cutler "haters". You fucking morons bring it up everywhere when it's nowhere to be found. So annoying. Just shut the fuck up.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
I don't miss Lovie, at all. I couldn't stand him and his decision making. I couldn't believe it when everyone around him got axed and he slipped through. Good luck, TB.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
20131209-102547.jpg

The belief our coach was the dumbest coach on the field

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nothing.

Not a hater.

But Lovie cannot coach with the Peytons and Mccarthys of the NFL.

He will make the Bucs a respectable hard working 9-7 team that will never seriously contend with the Saints.

proton

Liked Posts:
I miss the younger Urlacher and the mentality of the 2005-2006 defense and I miss Dave Toub. I think the league got wise to Lovies schemes around 2007. The good offensive teams always picked the Bears defense apart under Lovie. He will have a rough go of it in Tampa especially because he is so piss poor at evaluating young talent. I cite Multiple worthless draft picks at safety,lb and WR and no young talent on the roster when he left Chicago.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Fuck that dumbshit as a HC. Nothing negative to say about him personally, but I hated the shit out of his coaching dogma and inability to assemble a competent staff.

As for memories, at a time when every decent HC clearly understood that a game plan gets modified on a weekly basis to take advantage of an upcoming opponent's weaknesses/exposure, Lovie instead trumps the horn of dictating pace and getting off the bus running, regardless of an opponent's strengths/weaknesses. It's 'tarded enough to announce you are sticking to game plan that is boner-ific to an opposing DC, but Lovie kept sounding off on it when we were 30th in the NFL rushing at 3.2 YPC. Fuck him, and I look forward to watching the T.B. buffoonery.

Oh, and getting ridiculously out-schemed and out-adjusted by the good HCs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I miss his misplaced loyalty to coaches. Darryl Drake, anyone?

The best was Steve Wyche saying last years non-hiring of a black hc was cronyism at its finest, hinting that:

A) no white owner/gm could possibly be friends and display cronyism to a black hc and

B) no black hc displays cronyism whatsoever. Lovie was always the finest example of this.