Things you miss about Lovie...

Man

Liked Posts:
...also things you don't miss.

Now that Tampa has hired Lovie, let us reflect on some of our favorite Lovie memories.

I will start....

I miss Lovie's blank stare at the scoreboard when thing weren't going his way.....

20131209-102547.jpg

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Everyone hated that blank stare. I called it Lovies poker face. I just miss defense.

Man

Liked Posts:
Agreed about the defense. There is something else I don't miss.....

43139156.jpg

His love of that man.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Agreed about the defense. There is something else I don't miss.....

43139156.jpg

His love of that man.

Jason McKie never really bothered me that much. His love for Grossman on the other hand....Remember "Rex is our quarterback" during every post game press conference? Although, the awesomeness of Rexes 1.3 passer rating and a Bears win agaisnt the Cardinals was amazing.

Man

Liked Posts:
Jason McKie was a below average FB. He had a few good plays here and there, but overall he kinda sucked. I do appreciate the time he knocked the shit out of that Rams player.....was it Tye Hill?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that was the same game Hester had two kick returns for touchdowns on Monday Night Football.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
Jason McKie never really bothered me that much. His love for Grossman on the other hand....Remember "Rex is our quarterback" during every post game press conference? Although, the awesomeness of Rexes 1.3 passer rating and a Bears win agaisnt the Cardinals was amazing.

So was the "Offensive player of the Month" Sept 2006, which Grossman haters always neglect to mention. I miss the fact that my bigoted brother HATED Lovie because he was Black, and for a while the team was winning. I loved holding that over him. But then the "Mike Martz" era came in and even I gave up on Lovie. To see Cutler get beat to death while Matt Forte had 7 carries a game made me want to puke. Jeez man, even a run for no gain is better then a sack for an 8 yard loss and a broken QB.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
i miss the stretch of games in 2006 where we completely destroyed teams. there was no anxiety during games, there was just excitement.

but then the super bowl happened

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Nothing.

Regardless of what happened this past season and what happens going forward, I'm happy that Lovie is no longer the HC. I was done with that ride.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Miss
1. Discipline on the D side of the Ball. He had Ball hawking defenses that created turnovers and played how they were supposed to.
2. Lovie was a class act and a players coach
3. Remaining cool and collected on the field.

Don't Miss
1. His complete lack of ability to bring in good staff for the offense
2. His stubbornness and failure to change game plans adjusting to certain players. Steve Smith of the Panthers always raped Tillman and our defense.
3. Bringing in Lovie players of the past...Archuletta and Pace
4. His demeanor with the Media and fans
5. Sticking with Hester as one of our main WR. Lovie was a complete failure on offense which is a complete shame.

Overall he was one of my favorite coaches outside of Buddy Ryan.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
i miss the stretch of games in 2006 where we completely destroyed teams. there was no anxiety during games, there was just excitement.

but then the super bowl happened

Wasn't that ALL Grossman's fault?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Going 9-7, missing the playoffs, then having the 20th pick.