DeJuan Blair interview from DX

hfritz32

Liked Posts:
Yea i dont think he will be a good player with his height and all, but could become a solid backup and bring some toughness in our frontcourt that we greatly need

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Any big man available at #16 is going to have big holes somewhere. I like Blair's chances of becoming a good player even if his size makes it unlikely he'll be a great player.

rodman

Liked Posts:
I like his attitude, he sounds like he really wants it and that's great. I would love to pick him up with our #16 pick! He could be a steal at that point.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Long arms, tough, good weight, and he tossed Thabeet like a rag doll! If he is available they better take him. He will be better than Big Baby in my estimation and he is horsing us right now. If we could throw Blair in right now that would be great, ha.

Ben B.

Liked Posts:
He's definitely up there on my wish list if we keep the #16.

Morten Jensen

Liked Posts:
I've been saying it all month. That guy should definitely be on our radar. Take notice Gar!

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Im pretty sure Gar will just be doing the contract negoations. He seems like hes very similar to Paul Millsap though

Rose1

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Any big man available at #16 is going to have big holes somewhere. I like Blair's chances of becoming a good player even if his size makes it unlikely he'll be a great player.

Doug is encouraging to see you're getting into some draft talk. We to find a gem in this draft. It's discouraging knowing you have to wait another year when that piece just is absent. Now it's true we need a big man. Blair would bring something we don't have and that's a bare magnetic personality. Them type of guys make you want to come to practice everyday. Blair will bring a inside banger for sure too. Last, most of all, the guy comes with confidence. We haven't seen that from Noah, Thomas, or Miller. I'm tired of seeing Perkins, Baby Davis, Brandon Haywood, Pop, and Horford flexing when they make a play inside. My pick is BJ Mullens if he's available but I'll go with Blair too.