Donator
Liked Posts:
:) lol

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how people give me shit because I like the Wolves. (attended game 5 today)

The BS because they're the Blues affiliate. I don't give a fuck. I've watched/attended Wolves games since I was 6.

Since the Hawks make it impossible to attend anymore, I rely on AHL games.

The main point is, I love hockey & don't give a shit who a teams affiliate is.

So, fuck off ya noob idiotic "Hawk" fans.

/rant

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like how people give me shit because I like the Wolves. (attended game 5 today)

The BS because they're the Blues affiliate. I don't give a fuck. I've watched/attended Wolves games since I was 6.

Since the Hawks make it impossible to attend anymore, I rely on AHL games.

The main point is, I love hockey & don't give a shit who a teams affiliate is.

So, fuck off ya noob idiotic "Hawk" fans.

/rant

Okay, who the hell gives you shit about going to Wolves games? I went to a lot of them only because I swore not to give Dollar Bill another dime till he was gone. It's minor league hockey, who gives a shit about who they are affiliated to? Hell, they were at one point the minor league team of the fucking Vancouver Canucks...and I hate that franchise. People who look down their noses at the Wolves, have never been to a game or don't know the game of hockey. The quality of play was much better than I expected and frankly at times was better than some Hawks games I've seen....of course, that was a few years ago when the Hawks sucked. Regardless, it's an affordable alternative.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Okay, who the hell gives you shit about going to Wolves games? I went to a lot of them only because I swore not to give Dollar Bill another dime till he was gone. It's minor league hockey, who gives a shit about who they are affiliated to? Hell, they were at one point the minor league team of the fucking Vancouver Canucks...and I hate that franchise. People who look down their noses at the Wolves, have never been to a game or don't know the game of hockey. The quality of play was much better than I expected and frankly at times was better than some Hawks games I've seen....of course, that was a few years ago when the Hawks sucked. Regardless, it's an affordable alternative.

We were giving him shit for going while the Hawks were on today...that said if you have free tickets to something, why not go?

:lol:

I quit caring about what people think of me a long time ago...been a lot happier since.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Yeah, never seen anyone give him shit for going to Wolves' games.

Been to the Allstate for a bunch of Wolves game and have always had a good time. Can't say I was cheering for them when I'd see them play against the baby Hawks (aka the Ice Hogs) but it's still a good atmosphere and it's good hockey, too.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also got comments that i'm rooting for the Blues when attending Wolves games.

For example, last I checked I didn't see Oshie & Backes there.

What a disgrace this fan base has become. (not all, just certain parts)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also got comments that i'm rooting for the Blues when attending Wolves games.

For example, last I checked I didn't see Oshie & Backes there.

What a disgrace this fan base has become. (not all, just certain parts)

You seem to be blowing this outta proportion a bit.... I give you shit for stuff but even I agree with you.... I was a fan of the Wolves before the Hawks actually.... hockey is hockey.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
News flash.

Ares sucks :oj:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just trolling :troll: <3...

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Yeah Yeah Yeah :/ :) Minor league hockey is just that ... hockey - it doesn't really make much of a difference - a minor league affiliate can change many times. . . It really doesn't make much difference.

I used to go to the Kansas City IHL team in the early 90's - not because I really cared about the Sharks (their affiliate at the time) -I just wanted to watch some hockey ... and it was pretty cheap then - $12 used to get you a seat at the glass behind the net -although I ended up actually preferring the view from the upper deck behind the net.... but that was just me.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah Yeah Yeah :/ :) Minor league hockey is just that ... hockey - it doesn't really make much of a difference - a minor league affiliate can change many times. . . It really doesn't make much difference.

I used to go to the Kansas City IHL team in the early 90's - not because I really cared about the Sharks (their affiliate at the time) -I just wanted to watch some hockey ... and it was pretty cheap then - $12 used to get you a seat at the glass behind the net -although I ended up actually preferring the view from the upper deck behind the net.... but that was just me.

More odd to me.... my cousin's both played in the old UHL which is now the ECHL I believe.

They played up in Kalamazoo for the K-Wings and we went up there to a few of their games and they had fans running around in their jerseys and shit.... like they had a fanbase that was loyal like an NHL team. I figured the place would be half empty but it got pretty full for a 3rd tier hockey league.

You get to some of the smaller markets and those minor league teams can really have a following that is surprising.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Morons on FB were posting shit like "LOL", you're supporting the Blues..etc.

The LOL part was because I was going to game 5 & was missing the Hawk game.

Then the Blues shit escalated shortly after.

If Rosemont was a littler closer to my house, i'd think about getting like a 10 game package.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Morons on FB were posting shit like "LOL", you're supporting the Blues..etc.

The LOL part was because I was going to game 5 & was missing the Hawk game.

Then the Blues shit escalated shortly after.

If Rosemont was a littler closer to my house, i'd think about getting like a 10 game package.

You're getting upset over comments from Facebook? Surely you can find a better way to use your time. Facebook comments are just about the worst possible thing on the Internet. Waste of time.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I said I wanted it a little warmer. I meant like 70 not 89 fucking degrees.

Thank god it's only brief.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Scored a goal with 1 tenth of a second left to beat the Blues on NHL 11 :D

Fuck the Blues :tongue:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Scored a goal with 1 tenth of a second left to beat the Blues on NHL 11 :D

Fuck the Blues :tongue:

dont say anything bad about backes because that will upset boom! cus ya know hes from the usazzz and teh stuffzzz

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know Dews loves Kopitar, so I figured i'd post it here..

Patch card #11/50:

10336804_10152435279867497_691155414848342499_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.