1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Posting it because Fisch and Dewey enjoyed it anyway. :smug2:

January 5, 2014
NORTH CAROLINA - The ChiCitySports.com administration and staff is sorry to announce the permanent closure of the Chicago Bears Forum, effective on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at noon.

Administrator and owner Keegan Rush announced the decision on Sunday. "Sundays just don't feel the same without the Bears. The Packers losing is great and all, but ever since the Chicago Rush folded this year, football has just been dead to me," Rush said. "The Bears forum costs too much to maintain, it does not generate enough advertising revenue yet soaks up the entire bandwidth of the server, that also includes my database of 'pictures.' We have decided that it would be best to reallocate our bandwidth towards other teams such as the Chicago Sky, the Schaumburg Boomers and the DePaul Blue Demons."

Residents of the highly active board will have three days to say their good byes and celebrate the Packers' first round playoff loss to the San Francisco 49ers. The move had long been rumored, but moderators were out of the loop. Fire Forum moderator Jntg4 said, "I have no idea what rumors you are referring too. I do not even have access to the Staff Forum." White Sox moderator DewsSox79 could not be reached directly, but sent a snapchat from his private island and said "What is football?"

CCS Administrator and Co-Admin Zack Pearson said, "Yes! I can finally stop pretending to like a sport with so many commercials!" Forbes-wannabe Capt. Serious said, "This move is bad for the National Gridiron League. The league just lost a millionth of a percent of its media exposure, and I fully anticipate at least thirty-three of the league's thirty-two teams fold."

CCS White Sox forum participant brett05 said, "Can the Cubs Forum please be next?"

Rush also announced that the site would maintain its coverage of football on the main site, but that the site would now be covering the Cleveland Browns and Lingerie Football. Forum member JosMin reported that the site will soon add at least one new forum or even a full spin-off site dedicated to LeBron James's head band.

Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler refused to comment, while Bears owner Virginia McCaskey remarked, "I knew we should have signed that McGowan [sic] guy!"

Site administrator Crystallas subsequently locked or deleted this thread completely.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we get some discussion in this forum?

Feels like i'm talking to myself 95% of the time. :smh:

Last edited:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Can we get some discussion in this forum?

Feels like i'm talking to myself 95% of the time. :smh:

Says the guy who starts IGTs and then doesn't post in them.

There's not as much as traffic going as the Bears forum, no. But there were still some pretty good discussions going at the end of this week. Feel free to add to them instead of saying (insert player slumping at time of your post) sucks every time.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jntg stalking fisch with a pic of him as his avy. :eek:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good to see a certain mod on here thinks it's cool to dislike rep people.
rolleye0011.gif

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

DMelt did it to me in the Bears forum. If ya hate me that much, ignore me. Simple as that.

This rep system should be disabled when people like to dislike rep for the sake of it.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DMelt did it to me in the Bears forum. If ya hate me that much, ignore me. Simple as that.

This rep system should be disabled when people like to dislike rep for the sake of it.

chillax. you have to be in the red to have it have an effect. im not sure what you said but it could have been worse.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
more snow on the way!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of the AHL, if Rochester & Wolves go to a game 5, i'll be there this Sunday. (4 pm puck drop)

:kermit:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thunderstorms finally instead of snow!

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Mind you I used to have two - so it isn't exactly the best visual imagery going on for me right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.