Firing Mel Tucker would be bad move

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Michael Wright the guy who wrote this piece is one of my least favorite Bear beat reporters. This just feels like someone kissing up to the org and or writing something contrary to popular opinion to make himself standout from other opinions. I do not put a lot of value on his opinion whether its about Tucker or other Bear topics.
Bearfan51 makes the point Tucker knows the cover 2 better than any other defense. The should DEFINITELY drop the cover 2 as their main defense so add that to reasons why Tucker should go. Maiinly he should go because he could not get his players to respond to his leadership plain and simple. Why bring such baggage into a new season especially after such a heartbreaking loss to the Packers which stopped our guys from making the playoffs. The defensive leadership needs new blood period.
I've read people accusing Wright of being racist. As in the sense that he's always hyping up the black guys and dogs the white guys a lot. Can't say I agree w ith that but I read sometimes peoples comments and some people have noticed a trend. I don't read too much of his stuff. I like Dickerson a lot tho

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This was THE WORST Defense in Bears' history. Think about that for a moment. The Bears...which are older than the NFL itself...all those years, and this is the worst. Worried about taking a step back? The Bears D is at rock bottom. Anyone, with any personnel, ruining any scheme, could not do worse than what Tucker did. There is a 99.999% chance that if someone else is brought in, the defense will improve.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
This was THE WORST Defense in Bears' history. Think about that for a moment. The Bears...which are older than the NFL itself...all those years, and this is the worst. Worried about taking a step back? The Bears D is at rock bottom. Anyone, with any personnel, ruining any scheme, could not do worse than what Tucker did. There is a 99.999% chance that if someone else is brought in, the defense will improve.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Couldn't have said it better myself. Who the hell hires a guy from the Jaguars, anyways?