chris sojka vs. fatbeard: the gauntlet

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fucking a right... Let's get this shit started...

It's time for the biggest baddest draftnik talent evaluators who know what real football talent is to weigh in on some muthafukan picks dat these bears need to get on that team in this new year...

Let's see you guys post your picks and put that shit in a central venue for bragging rights when they don't bust out...

All this talking shit about the past is over, the board needs to see that FUTURE SHIT... PUT IT DOWN HERE...

If anyone else has the nutstack to put that shit out there, PUT THAT SHIT DOWN,,,, RIGHT HERE,,,, RIGHT NOW...

ARE YOU THE NEXT GREATEST MIND TO EVER GRACE CBMB???

do it...

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Daniel McCullers (Sojka's fat boy) will be unheard of after the draft.

While Aaron Donald, Tre Mason, Johnny Manziel, Ahmad Brooks and Darqueze Dennard will be the best at their respective positions coming out of this draft.

Catch22

Liked Posts:
1386929508_1ddyvic_4wpe0c.gif

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Pssshh they both don't know what they are talking about.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Chris was on the Bears message board pounding the drum for Burfict before the 2012 draft. The guy calling him football "Special person" among other things was Mr. Eggpants. Guys on this board that love the draft and watch college football are going to be right about certain players and wrong about others. The draft is a crapshoot. Ask Jerry Angelo who threw snake eyes more than his fair share.

Last year I started a thread about how we should draft Cordarrelle Patterson. I actually had a guy tell me at great length that he did not have explosive speed. We kept our disagreement civil but I think I was right about the player and his attributes. Can you imagine Patterson with AJ and Marshall? We could have grabbed Warford in the second.
On draft night, I flipped to Eifert when he was available at 20. However, Phil gets no complaints from me with his selection of Long. I love the pick but I was certainly shocked on draft night.

My suggestion is, enjoy the offseason. Let people know the players you like. When others disagree, debate but try not to be a total ass. Hey I've been guilty of it too.

Other than the Packer trolls, we all want the same thing. A Bear team that is constructed to win a title...

hester247

Liked Posts:
all take a stab since draft is such a crap shoot anyways:

14: CJ Mosley-ILB-Kid will be a stud. I have watched a ton of tape on this kid and i love the way he read/reacts..gets off blockers with ease..has speed to make plays. Wish he was slightly taller but 6'2 inst tiny
51: Trent Murphy-OLB/DE
82: Bradley Roby-CB

winterwarz

Back in 2000, I had a good feeling about a young QB out of Michigan. I even felt that he was potentially first round talent. I pounded the pavement for the Bears to draft this guy. I told anyone who would listen about this guy. For six rounds, I yelled at the TV...the Bears took a WR out of Kansas State named Frank Murphy instead and then a kicker named Edinger with their other sixth rounder. That QB went on to be decent and banged some overrated model chick. We would be discussing the most dynamic QB/WR duo in league history, Brady and Murphy, right now if the Bears hadn't been so stupid and opted for a kicker instead.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Back in 2000, I had a good feeling about a young QB out of Michigan. I even felt that he was potentially first round talent. I pounded the pavement for the Bears to draft this guy. I told anyone who would listen about this guy. For six rounds, I yelled at the TV...the Bears took a WR out of Kansas State named Frank Murphy instead and then a kicker named Edinger with their other sixth rounder. That QB went on to be decent and banged some overrated model chick. We would be discussing the most dynamic QB/WR duo in league history, Brady and Murphy, right now if the Bears hadn't been so stupid and opted for a kicker instead.

LOL, overrated model chick. I agree and I actually said that in one of those "Thing that are Overrated" threads.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I've already made my opinion about the top DTs in the draft known in multiple threads; not sure why I need to do it again. Besides, this thread will be gone & forgotten in the 2-3 years it takes to evaluate the draft. I'm interested in the discussion, not some online dick measuring contest.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've already made my opinion about the top DTs in the draft known in multiple threads; not sure why I need to do it again. Besides, this thread will be gone & forgotten in the 2-3 years it takes to evaluate the draft. I'm interested in the discussion, not some online dick measuring contest.

Pfft...gone in two or the years.

*mental note to bump

Sent from my phone...in my pocket...with my mind.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

But Edinger had that nifty way of lining up for FG's with his back to the posts. That was memorable. Nobody will remember that other guy.

nfl_g_edinger11_200.jpg

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Draft is my specialty. ...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Daniel McCullers (Sojka's fat boy) will be unheard of after the draft.

While Aaron Donald, Tre Mason, Johnny Manziel, Ahmad Brooks and Darqueze Dennard will be the best at their respective positions coming out of this draft.

Aaron Donald is going to be the best at his position in the NFL? or as a rookie? If he is the best 3-tech or 3-4 DE in the draft Ill make a videotape of myself biting all my finders off on both hands so i can never type anything ever again... Ill then have someone else post it seeing that Ill have no fingers...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
fact is fatbeard and someone else told me I was not right anywhere near 80% of the time... then I went back and bumped something i put together in August... I hit close to 80% on all those college players...

Ill do the same this season once i see more film...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Does anybody give a fuck?

Clearly you!

You keep telling me how wrong I am all the time and continuing to disagree with a more enlightened individual.. you should just agree with me and be on your way...

Please all of you... Go to the Cordarelle Patterson:topic from 1 year ago posted by Playthrough... I believe you will see everything you need to see right there...