Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Clearly you!

You keep telling me how wrong I am all the time and continuing to disagree with a more enlightened individual.. you should just agree with me and be on your way...

Please all of you... Go to the Cordarelle Patterson:topic from 1 year ago posted by Playthrough... I believe you will see everything you need to see right there...
I don't think I've ever said you were wrong regarding the draft. Not once.

My point being why waste your gift among us, and actually make money off of it?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

If Chris and fatbeard aren't around, how will I know who the bears might pick in the draft?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

then i apologize... its hard to keep track of where the bullets are coming from...

I guess I settled on this forum because I don't actually have an in with a college or pro scout... I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a job like that...

TheDane

Liked Posts:
We've all had some hits and misses when it comes to draft-prospects. Sure, your hit-rate might be better if you watch a whole lot of film, but it's definitely not a guarantee, as NFL teams miss each year on several occasions.

My problem with all this is, when some users fell entitled and right all the time. They are also on the danish football-message board I'm on, and in everything they write, it seems as though their opinion is better than everyone elses. That's BS. You're able to have a hunch on a player whether you spend all your time studying game tape or not..

strockrocks

Liked Posts:
I'd rather be happy than right.

Just saying...

Don't understand the egos around here. You really are asking me to go back a year to your post just to say you are right? That's really sad.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
couple-cute-gay-gif-kiss-Favim.com-374159_large.gif

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Aaron Donald is going to be the best at his position in the NFL? or as a rookie? If he is the best 3-tech or 3-4 DE in the draft Ill make a videotape of myself biting all my finders off on both hands so i can never type anything ever again... Ill then have someone else post it seeing that Ill have no fingers...

Can you read? "Coming out of the draft". Best DT to come out of the draft.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I've already made my opinion about the top DTs in the draft known in multiple threads; not sure why I need to do it again. Besides, this thread will be gone & forgotten in the 2-3 years it takes to evaluate the draft. I'm interested in the discussion, not some online dick measuring contest.

k9hvfp.gif

Bock-bock-bock!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Chris, I personally think AJ Mccaron is going to be one hell of a qb. What you think? The guy just to me, has the "it" factor.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
One look at you and I can't disguise

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I was going to applaud your riposte, but instead award you 100 meatball points for including a .gif.

Goodie! I'm making spaghetti for your wife tonight.