Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Mock Draft Video - January (2 Rounds)

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting mock. Can't say I'd be terribly upset if they went BPA at S and CB to start the draft.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I think you are the only person in the country who has Pryor as a mid-1st round pick. It really makes no sense to me, particularly when he's not even close to the best player available and his style of play is being phased out by the NFL's rule changes.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I think you are the only person in the country who has Pryor as a mid-1st round pick. It really makes no sense to me, particularly when he's not even close to the best player available and his style of play is being phased out by the NFL's rule changes.

A lot of scouts are saying he could sneak into the bottom of the first but 14 is way to high for him. He's a actually a very good player who has a well rounded game and solid speed.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
A lot of scouts are saying he could sneak into the bottom of the first but 14 is way to high for him. He's a actually a very good player who has a well rounded game and solid speed.

Yeah, I'm a huge Pryor fan myself. 14 does seem a little high though

Aqbased

Liked Posts:
Ok can't help but disagree

HaHa is arguably better than Pryor.

I really think we should deciate the first round to a Mosley or Nix and then look for Joyner out of FSU in the 2nd

TheDane

Liked Posts:
I'd like to comment on what you've done with the Bears' picks in this, but first of all: Tyler Larsen at #10!? And to the Lions? I'd be THRILLED! He's not an elite NFL-prospect by any means IMO, and a C at #10 is a reach almost no matter what.

#14: Calvin Pryor: I'd be okay with HaHa in this spot, if some of the other top defensive prospects were gone. But they're not, and this is not HaHa. It's a guy I have ranked a round below. I think he's a mid 2nd-talent, and I'd scream my vocal cord till it was obliterated, as I did when we picked Shea ahead of Chandler Jones in 2012...

I can name much more than a handful of players I'd rather have in this spot, but here's a few: Mosley, one of the DT's, Dennard or Haha.

#51: Pierre Desir: I have absolutely no way of grading this pick, as I don't know anything about Desir yet, though something tells me, that it's a bit of a reach. He might become one of the yearly pre-draft risers, and if so, you've done well at predicting that.

BUT! I'd be absolutely shocked and heart-broken, if we did not pick DT Will Sutton in this spot. I think he's one of the premier DT-prospects in this draft. He just needs to lose a few pounds and regain the explosiveness he once had, and he could be a disruptive force from the get-go.

Also, it'd be a HUGE boost for the Jaguars, if this were to happen for them! They'd get the defensive player in this draft with the most upside (Clowney), and Bortles is probably one of the offensive players with the biggest upside too. Those picks would be just awesome for them.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
A safety and a CB, that oughta go a long way towards helping the Bears stop the run and rush the passer.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
A safety and a CB, that oughta go a long way towards helping the Bears stop the run and rush the passer.

That's why it'll be DL/DL or DL/LB in the first two rounds. Maybe they start looking to address the secondary the third.