This could mean something or nothing at all

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
The Bucs have Darrelle Revis and Johnthan Banks at corner, so I can't see them spending starter money on Peanut. They also might have the best 4-3 OLB in football in Lavonte David, so there's no way that Briggs would start for them. Also, anyone who traded for Briggs would owe him $5.5 million next season, and I can't see that happening.

If anyone traded for Peppers, they would be responsible for paying him $13,900,000 next season, so I don't see that happening, either.
All very true as well.

Nick80

I have a feeling this has A LOT to do with Tillmans new deal on car insurance. He should have kept all hush hush about it, but no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he had to take to Twit that he had landed a great deal ... You know what Emery is like. Tillman just blackballed himself. (careful with the context on that one please, k, thnx, bye)

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Chloe Trestman ‏@chloT94 9m
See yaaa in 3 weeks Raleigh

if_youre_looking_for_a_sign_this_is_it_print-rd31125cbe17744b8b045394f9adf0d70_vevj5_8byvr_324.jpg

Ksap24

Liked Posts:
Though it make sense for tillman to go to tampa it also makes sense for tillman at his age to play for a team that gives him the best chance to win and tampa doesn't give him that chance can they be good next year maybe but that division belong to the panthers and saints