IGT: 49ers at Panthers

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So no players have any playoff records? I didn't notice you get all uppity when people have mentioned Peyton Manning's playoff record, or that of other players. Kaep is 4-1 in the playoffs in a year and a half of starting in the NFL. He plays according to the talents of the team he plays on. He doesn't need to put up 400 yards passing, because that's not how the Niners play the game. His defense keeps him in it, and under pressure, he didn't make game-killing mistakes. He's a winner.

Stop being a bitter Bears fan and give the man the credit he deserves.

You couldn't be more wrong, and it's why I don't post often. Im far from bitter, I try to avoid stupid shit like this. I haven't been involved in any Peyton discussions, so yes you're correct, you haven't seen me. But since you brought it up, Peyton having a record attached to just his name is dumb too. I'm sure Peyton is thrilled his playoff record is directly related to Raheem Moore's inability to judge a deep ball.

Kaps fine. Although you admit tube 49ers strong point is there defense, to me it makes him just ok when all you have to do is not fuck up. Even today, Carolina was never going to do anything, so calling Kap some huge bonafied winner just seems odd.