Say it with me-SOB

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP is 0-14 when it comes to posts

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
mmmm another raving fucking loon. Is this one of those new fandangled multiple accounts?

How long have you been watching the Bears? I expect a long time? And you really cannot see that this team reeks of the same shit as before? You really think the Bears changed?

This isn't a young up and coming team. There's not a ton of young talent here. Jeffrey and and a couple o-linemen, and the regime is willing to piss away a season. And the Bears now are going to have to reload on defense for a coach who won't be here in another year because the Bears' worst defense in history is coming back.

I don't know what it is with some bears fans. There's like an amnesia, some form of alzheimer's or something that strikes you guys with every new coach.

Nick80

How long have you been watching the Bears? I expect a long time? And you really cannot see that this team reeks of the same shit as before? You really think the Bears changed?

This isn't a young up and coming team. There's not a ton of young talent here. Jeffrey and and a couple o-linemen, and the regime is willing to piss away a season. And the Bears now are going to have to reload on defense for a coach who won't be here in another year because the Bears' worst defense in history is coming back.

I don't know what it is with some bears fans. There's like an amnesia, some form of alzheimer's or something that strikes you guys with every new coach.

lel, you are a hoot.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Can we give the new Marc/Phil combo more than a year? I mean we lived thru 8 years with lovie and Angelo.

It doesn't feel like a new combo tbh. Shea Mclellin, cover 2, wasted timeouts, playing scared going for a FG on second down. That shit doesn't scream regime change to me. You don't think of NE and how Belichik steps on the other teams throat when their down, even by 14-21 points, teams like NE don't play scared. When the Bears are up by 7 they already won the game. Sounds like a Lovie team. Thankfully, the Bears have WRs who aren't rashied davis and bobby wade, but the result is the same.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The only good thing I can think of this offseason is that some of the posters are likely to have a sausage and hate induced heart attack and won't be clogging up the board with idiot posts for long.

Oh and who's gonna win the SB next year? What's the best stock to buy next year? What are the lotto numbers for any week next year? I figured as long as you have that crystal ball, may as well make some cash off of it.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Never wanted a post to be more wrong.

No shit. I watch every game too. I buy the jerseys and the tickets, and post on a fucking message board lol. But come on, looks like a rat, smells like a rat, probably is one.

Maybe this is why Trestman never got a HC opportunity before. He's not a leader.

Nick80

No shit. I watch every game too. I buy the jerseys and the tickets, and post on a fucking message board lol. But come on, looks like a rat, smells like a rat, probably is one.

Maybe this is why Trestman never got a HC opportunity before. He's not a leader.

Do you feel like you deserve more? You're not one of them are you?

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Do you feel like you deserve more? You're not one of them are you?

I am! I feel like I deserve more than my fellow Bears "fans" crying like little bitches when things don't go the way they think they should. Oh well I guess I'll be entertained by the "I'll never watch this team again" crowd.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Are they in a win-now mindset? or win-later? win-never?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OP is a fucktard. I mean this in the most healing way.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:

and bingo was his name-o.
it probably took other teams a few minutes to realize that he might not know anything about defense.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Obvious troll is obvious....

Blap

Liked Posts:
In that they can't beat the Packers when it counts, or ever really you are right sir. But the offensive turn around was amazing. We can score points! On offense!