Say it with me-SOB

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean going from near bottom in scoring to 2nd in scoring doesn't indicate change with the organization?

Emery turned around this offense in 1 offseason, let's give him an offseason to focus on the defense before we lament that he's no better than Angelo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
No shit. I watch every game too. I buy the jerseys and the tickets, and post on a fucking message board lol. But come on, looks like a rat, smells like a rat, probably is one.

Maybe this is why Trestman never got a HC opportunity before. He's not a leader.

Perhaps you should vote with your wallet instead of propping up people you obviously feel are incapable of doing the job. That's what an intelligent person would do. An idiot would just keep paying...

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Perhaps you should vote with your wallet instead of propping up people you obviously feel are incapable of doing the job. That's what an intelligent person would do. An idiot would just keep paying...

After the last two decades the organization has managed to weed out the fans that aren't the equivalent of abused housewives. Everyone that's here is stuck here forever.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
After the last two decades the organization has managed to weed out the fans that aren't the equivalent of abused housewives. Everyone that's here is stuck here forever.
lmfao

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

Hey they said they were sorry, wouldn't do it again, and they love me. I'm in and I ain't pressing charges.