Say it with me-SOB

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Same 'ole bears. There's no indication whatsoever that we should expect that da bears have changed at all since getting rid of JA/Lovie. None. If you honestly look at the past 2 years, there's no reason to think that emery and trestman won't be gone at the end of their contracts.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you not paid attention to the drastic 1 year complete makeover the Offense went through, as a reminder the O went from 16th to 2nd from 4969 yards to 6109 yards? How can you say there is no indication?

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Have you not paid attention to the drastic 1 year complete makeover the Offense went through, as a reminder the O went from 16th to 2nd from 4969 yards to 6109 yards? How can you say there is no indication?

The defense will be a monumental disaster again. No playoffs next year. Trestman and Emery will go on the hot seat for Trestman's 3rd season and hopefully Bears can start a new era again. One without mel tucker's and shea mclellin's

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
This team regressed from the lovie era. Pathetic. The improvemtn on offense is arbitrary and we became a weaker team overall. And that was with cap space and a solid 10-6 team last offseason. Thread worthy indeed. I think more threads like this are necessary to voice displeasure. Im gonna rip the bears all year long but i love the players.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The defense will be a monumental disaster again. No playoffs next year. Trestman and Emery will go on the hot seat for Trestman's 3rd season and hopefully Bears can start a new era again. One without mel tucker's and shea mclellin's

Are u a swinger doctor?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
This team regressed from the lovie era. Pathetic. The improvemtn on offense is arbitrary a we became a weaker team overall. And that was with cap space and a solid 10-6 team last offseason. Thread worthy indeed. I think more threads like this are necessary to voice displeasure. Im gonna rip the bears all year long but i love the players.

10-6 and missing the playoffs is somehow better than 8-8 and missing the playoffs? Lovie had 9 years I think it was time to move on regardless of how many games he won. His task was to make the playoffs, he failed and he lost to GB AGAIN to boot.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
This team regressed from the lovie era. Pathetic. The improvemtn on offense is arbitrary a we became a weaker team overall. And that was with cap space and a solid 10-6 team last offseason. Thread worthy indeed. I think more threads like this are necessary to voice displeasure. Im gonna rip the bears all year long but i love the players.

It's sad. I love the players too. It sucks the Bears are hell bent on pissing away Cutler's, Marshall's (and former Bears like Urlacher, Peppers, Tillman, etc.) careers with their incompetence and unwillingness to do anything and everything to win.

It was hard to believe the Bears could get worse than Lovie and his backyard football offense. But right now they are.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
10-6 and missing the playoffs is somehow better than 8-8 and missing the playoffs? Lovie had 9 years I think it was time to move on regardless of how many games he won. His task was to make the playoffs, he failed and he lost to GB AGAIN to boot.

Right like the Bears just did again... week 17. Because of a weak defense, and a coach who the players either don't play well for, or a coach who doesn't know what he's doing with his players.

Per Emery injuries aren't an excuse, yet somehow Tucker did a good enough job (worst defense in Bears history) to keep his job to sneeze away another season.

Same shit.

Trestman and Lovie also are one of the same with their boneheaded gametime decisions. Bears still continually waste timeouts and there's all the dumb decisions like going for a 47? yard field goal on 2nd down, which you know, Bill Belichik would NEVER do. Or run the ball with 1:30 to go in a half. It's the same timid bullshit of the Lovie era. Only now there's a respectable offense, and a mind numbingly terrible defense with a DC who Emery and Trestman absolutely are enamoured with.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:

thanks Doc :troll:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Maybe Mel Tucker is an idiot savant and only Trestman and Emery know it.

It's up to them to bring the savant out and hide the idiot away

I don't know how you could look at this move and say "season lost". Jumping the gun a little bit? a DC doesn't matter THAT much.

Nick80

mmmm another raving fucking loon. Is this one of those new fandangled multiple accounts?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Same 'ole bears. There's no indication whatsoever that we should expect that da bears have changed at all since getting rid of JA/Lovie. None. If you honestly look at the past 2 years, there's no reason to think that emery and trestman won't be gone at the end of their contracts.

Can we give the new Marc/Phil combo more than a year? I mean we lived thru 8 years with lovie and Angelo.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:

I don't know how you could look at this move and say "season lost". Jumping the gun a little bit? a DC doesn't matter THAT much.

Honestly think to yourself right now and tell me you think the Bears will sniff the playoffs next year. Do you truly believe the Bears, who now proved to have another incompetent regime will somehow make the playoffs?

Either Aaron rodgers gets injured again and the Lions new HC is just as bad as Schwartz or it just won't happen. In the meantime you have the Falcons who had a down year and will likely be back, and up and coming teams like the Panthers, Falcons. And you have SF and Seattle in the same division and are likely to both make the playoffs. Come on, Bears cannot keep up with GB, we know that, esp not with Tucker (go read quotes from rodgers and mccarthy talking about how special that last game was- there's like 5 quotes that are like sharp stabs everytime I read them). They won't get a wildcard.

It's the same ole Bears.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:

defensive playcalling doesnt matter? I guess this is on the dline coach and lb coach, u know the guys that didnt coach conte. i guess those are the guys that really matter.