Game # 6: Celtics @ Bulls - TNT 04/30 6pm

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
maq25060 comes through in the clutch yet again. THANK YOU MAN

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Re:Game # 6: Celtics @ Bulls - TNT 04/30 6pm or 8:

Seems like they do good by you. I know they cant do more however they have to show some appreciation and it seems like they are doing it. Mets have been doing alot this year with the new stadium and the high prices.

They do send out the occasional surprise as well as the door prizes for all the different giveaways. I really have no qualms with how I'm treated as a season ticket holder. The chance to buy extra tickets before they go on sale is great as well. I would imagine many season ticket holders use their benefits to make a profit.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

Wow, Celtics double teaming Gordon at the half court line.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

Wow that was some serious BS on that call on Noah. So much for a friendly whistle. Noah got hit while shooting in the arm as well.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

Man, refs going nuts with the whistle early. 3 fouls on basically no contact. Then that looked like a complete phantom foul that Gordon drew.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:

Gordon just abused Rondo right there. Perkins got the block though. I wish our guys new how to play help defense like that.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

I don't know what the Celtics are doing trapping when Gordon is at the half court line there. They got killed both times giving us wide open looks. I bet that ends real fast.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:

BG is a lot more aggresive tonight, hopefully that means his hamstring is coming good.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

Refs are really making sure not to let this game get chippy. The smallest of contact is being called. Rondo's foul would be called a flagrant-35 the way they're calling the rest of the game where if you breath at someone too hard it's a foul.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

Collins keeps talking about how they're abusing Gordon, but 2 of Ray's scores were with Rose on him not Gordon if I'm not mistaken.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:

Snipes is finally looking like the player he was during the regular season.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:

dougthonus wrote:
Collins keeps talking about how they're abusing Gordon, but 2 of Ray's scores were with Rose on him not Gordon if I'm not mistaken.

And the one score on Ben was because Thomas was late on the rotation.

The other time Ray Allen posted Gordon up, he missed badly. I don't know why people don't realize this, but if a guy isn't a post up player, they won't magically be able to execute post up moves with any consistency on a player. Especially a guy like Gordon, who won't cede ground to a guy like Allen.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

Shakes wrote:

Agreed, though so far he's only hit 2 wide open 3s. Let's wait to see if he dominates because he's good or because he just gets wide open looks.

Glad he hit them, but he was doing a lot more than hitting open shots before.

rosefromconcrete

Liked Posts:

agreed...people ask like just bc bgs short hes gonna get abused in the post...most sgs dont know how to play in the post.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

The other time Ray Allen posted Gordon up, he missed badly. I don't know why people don't realize this, but if a guy isn't a post up player, they won't magically be able to execute post up moves with any consistency on a player. Especially a guy like Gordon, who won't cede ground to a guy like Allen.

I agree, you rarely see guards post up because even if they have a size advantage on their man, the help defense will kill them. I remember when we played Cleveland and they posted West on Gordon a couple times, and the announcers made a big deal about how this would hurt the bulls while I was thinking "West posting up Gordon or LeBron James creating for himself or others?" Pretty sure I know which one I think is more dangerous.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:

dougthonus wrote:
Shakes wrote:

Agreed, though so far he's only hit 2 wide open 3s. Let's wait to see if he dominates because he's good or because he just gets wide open looks.

Glad he hit them, but he was doing a lot more than hitting open shots before.

Sure, but he couldn't even do that the other games.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:

Perkins out, Scalabrine in.

Not sure how much contact there really was, but good job by Miller giving the bobble head action.

Nice pass by Gordon to Miller.

rosefromconcrete

Liked Posts:

I am worried about our trans def. I hope we somehow improved it over the last couple of days. Our trans d has resembled a video game...put someone underneath the basket and hope he can block it. That is the main reason why rondo has been unstoppable

engies

Liked Posts:
AGHH THE RECEPTION CUT OUT DOWN HERE

the started showing highlight packages of Wade beating us!!!! out of all times

Now its back on and good to see we lead

the dumb woman at channel 10 when i called tried to fob me off "Nba is on" NO THATS A HIGHLIGHT PACKAGE YOU DUMB B****