Game # 6: Celtics @ Bulls - TNT 04/30 6pm

cool007

Liked Posts:
Boston Celtics

vs

Chicago Bulls

Playoffs 2009

Game # 6 - Celtics lead 3-2.

TNT - 6pm or 8:30pm depending on who wins Rockets vs Blazers tonight.

April 30th.

DO OR DIE

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Re:Game # 6: Celtics @ Bulls - TNT 04/30 6pm or 8:30p

Oh just lose and get it over. I dont want to go to game 7 and lose to them on their home court and see them going all crazy.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

I guess were realizing who the true Bulls fans are. What time do we play if Blazers win?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

Dpauley23 wrote:
I guess were realizing who the true Bulls fans are. What time do we play if Blazers win?

I hope your not suggesting me.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:

The last three times we've had a game 6 we've pretty much stunk up the joint and lost. Lets hope we can turn that around.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

Ya I know your not true fan. Your freaking out of tough loss granted, but crying how pathetic this team is and stuff. I forgot when were the Bulls so good?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

Dpauley23 wrote:
Ya I know your not true fan. Your freaking out of tough loss granted, but crying how pathetic this team is and stuff. I forgot when were the Bulls so good?

all of them have been tough losses because this team cant keep leads late in games. We are the better team and we are close to losing this series. I dont care what the Celtics did in the regular season. Right now in this series we should have had this series already. Oh yea and i am not a true fan, you know were you can go dpauley. I have showed you nothing but kindness and your coming out and attacking me. Ignore my post from now on please.

cool007

Liked Posts:

Newskoolbulls wrote:
Oh just lose and get it over. I dont want to go to game 7 and lose to them on their home court and see them going all crazy.

What???
:eek:hmy:

How can you say that? I would rather Bulls lose on their floor in game 7 then lose at home in game 6.

How can anyone who is a BUlls fan can say that???

IMO, Bulls will win the game 6 and will win by 15+ points and then lose it at the end in the game 7 by 7 points after playing pretty good for for like 45 minutes.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

Did you read your first post? Just lose and get the series over. Is that really a true fan? I know you have been nothing, but kind to me and I feel bad for attacking like that, but it sickens me with that comment you just made about how we should just lose game 6.

newbalancerun07

Liked Posts:
Re:Game # 6: Celtics @ Bulls - TNT 04/30 6pm or 8:

Newskoolbulls wrote:

What kind of Bulls fan are you. You always want to win and just because we dropped this game does not mean we cannot come back. If you cant take the Bulls losing in game 7 than you should not get to enjoy the Bulls when they win either. You cant expect to have the good moments when your not willing to go through some tough loses. Suck it up!!

blinkofaneye

Liked Posts:

NBA.com has the Portland Houston game listed at 9:30 ET so I guess we get the 6PM start. That isn't good for Bulls fans. Lots of people will have trouble getting there that early with work and traffic. They kept advertising that there were still tickets available which is unbelievable after the games in this series. We need to have the UC rocking!

I am so glad I bought a few extra tickets for this game when I was at the box office. Derek Rose is due for a better game and let's hope Ben isn't much worse after tonight. Maybe Vinnie can give Tyrus a little more playing time instead of our midget lineup. He never seems to use Tyrus as an option late in games.

engies

Liked Posts:

Newskoolbulls wrote:

No way

We have a chance

and even if we lose at least we can say that we took em to 7 and give the young guys and the coach some experience that is much needed

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:

I was so angry yesterday i was being irrational. I am just so upset, it seems like I am the only one who feels right now we are the better team and diserve to win and not struggle to finish off games.

engies

Liked Posts:

Newskoolbulls wrote:
I was so angry yesterday i was being irrational. I am just so upset, it seems like I am the only one who feels right now we are the better team and diserve to win and not struggle to finish off games.

I can understand that I think everyone including myself was irrational in some shape of form after this loss it was a tough one (I woke up early for me and lacked sleep, something i got a few hrs of after the game b4 work).

We all as Bulls fans have the best interests for the team, and though it will be tough if we win game 6 then lose in Boston, I think we all realize that no matter what, we aren't winning a championship, and the best way to get us towards that road is experience, even if it is losing in a 7 game series

So far in just this series alone let alone the season VDN, Rose, Noah & Thomas (& I guess to an extent Ben & Kirk as its probably the toughest and closest series we've had) they have learn't to fight back, that NBA games are never over.

Wins that look sure (like after the 11 pt lead today in the 4th & the 5 pt lead in Game 2) can be turned into painful loses. & that games that look out of reach at some stages can be turned into sweet victories. They've also learn't that just because you get embarrassed in one game doesn't mean the next game has to be that way (Game 3), or that getting a road victory nullify's home court advantage & that you are more likely to win at home.

The situations these guys have been put in are learning experiences few youngsters get to experience. Lebron in his first year didn't even get to the playoffs some players from Ben Gordon's draft have never experienced it to this day (Okafor). Win or lose, we win just from the experience alone

Not that its just good enough to do that, I do want them to pull through in these next 2 games, who wouldn't. But if they don't its not a negative. It will feel like it at first, I will feel gutted, & would probably feel a bit better if we lost in 2nd round, but coming into this year I thought we'd be lucky to get a 5 game series against Boston, Magic or Cleveland. Hell 3 months ago I would've been happy to be swept. The fact they have made it this far despite all the adversity (on both teams from BG injury, Salmons injury, Deng being out, to Boston's losing KG & Powe) is outstanding! Either way I'm a proud Bulls fan, which at the end of last season didn't seem possible

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:

Guys, chill.

NSK was just venting. I was pissed off too after seeing an 11 point lead in the 4th quarter disappear like that.

I hope we can win game 6 and force this thing to a game 7. Anything can happen in Game 7.

TheStig

Liked Posts:

Newskoolbulls wrote:
I really hope I misunderstood this statement. Anything can happen in game 7's espically in such tight series.

engies

Liked Posts:

Bulls in 7! Lets show em what we're made of.

Like Rob Schneider says in a number of Adam Sandler films "Come on! You can do it! RIP HIS F******* HEAD OFF!"

I hope they do that to Rondo, Pierce, Allen, Perkins & even that Goon of theres on the bench Kevin Goonett!

RIP THERE HEADS OFF AND STOMP ON THERE THROATS!

cool007

Liked Posts:

Sticky please.

Kush77

Liked Posts:

Little worried about Game 6. The Bulls haven't done too well in Game 6 the last few years.

The loss in Washington. Even though it was a road game I think the Bulls were up by 6 with about 2 min left. do I remember that right?

The home losses in Game 6 to Miami in 06 and Detroit in 07.

The Celtics will be looking to finish the Bulls off, they cannot afford to have their head up their a** for the first quarter. The need to take charge from the outset if they want to be playing on Saturday.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:

The thing is none of those series felt like it was going to be a seven game series while this does. Maybe the Wizards one did, but I can't remember that far back. I think we 60 percent chance of winning this series