Game # 6: Celtics @ Bulls - TNT 04/30 6pm

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I credit this win to Doug not being there. :laugh:

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
I was screaming so loud when Noah had that and one that I though a vein popped in my head. I could not believe how Noah handled the ball running down the court and took the hit and managed to finish.

Same. Pretty lucky the neighbors didnt call the police as I want just going effing ballistic.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
chi_hawks_23 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
I was screaming so loud when Noah had that and one that I though a vein popped in my head. I could not believe how Noah handled the ball running down the court and took the hit and managed to finish.

Same. Pretty lucky the neighbors didnt call the police as I want just going effing ballistic.
My mother though I had injured myself because I was yelling so loudly lol

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
To tell you the truth is Rondo had hit that 3 for the win alla Devin Harris, i would have cried like a baby. Full on tears.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

I needed to Tylenol afterwords and a little black espresso.

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

Yeah. I had to calm myself down. And I didnt even drink tonight.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
To tell you the truth is Rondo had hit that 3 for the win alla Devin Harris, i would have cried like a baby. Full on tears.

That would've been dreadful. On top of that punk getting away with murder, he hits a miracle game winner. Puke.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I lost a lot of respect for Rondo in this series.

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

Same.

And now I have a team to replace Detroit as the "team I always root against".

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Totally agree. Rondo went from being a beneficiary of playing with the big 3 to being a very good player in his own right to James Posey. rofl Seriously though the refs need to make up for not calling flagrants on Rondo at least TWICE in this series. NOt that they will...

step

Liked Posts:
30il5qr.gif

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
I was lucky enough to be at this game. All I can say is wow.

Few random notes from me:

- I hate that they won't show replays to the crowd when the officials look over a play. When the Hinrich/Rondo thing happened I missed almost the entire thing and had no clue what happened. I had to call my friend watching it to see what happened. I also had to do this with the Allen 2 pointer that they reviewed to check if it was a three or not.

- When the Bulls were down 9 with 3 to go, the crowd was absoultely dead. But when Miller hit that 3, it was fricken crazy at the UC, also with the layup he made after that. Never seen anything like it. Epic.

- That Noah dunk at the end caused a huge uproar also considering Pierce also fouled out.

- Did not know that Allen had 51 points until I got to my car and turned on the radio. I knew he made a lot of threes and other shots, but wow.

- Rose had a good stat line but IMO he did not play that well. He wasn't anywhere to be seen in the OTs minus his awesome block at the end.

- The crowd hated Rondo, even before his run in with Kirk.

- Kirk is a choker, but I still like him and he had some important plays throughout the game.

- Could not have asked for a better game to go to. I will seriously remember it forever.