2014 NBA Draft database (Mocks, player profiles, etc)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The new Bulls for next year might look something like this(assumes Melo doesn't come)

1. SG Stephenson: Perfect fit for Thibs offensively and defensively. Young and athletic. Long and able to make an impact in the passing lanes defensively.

2. PF -- Mirotic: The plum from the draft. Will be the 1st big man off of the bench. Excellent offensive player.

3. SG -- Stauskus: Will be the first guy off of the bench. Will back up Stephenson and be a member of the new bench mob.

4. SF/SG -- Saric: I love this guy's game. May take a couple of years to develop but he is exciting to watch. Can you say, Toni Kukoc?

5. C -- Kamanski: Love to watch this kid in the tournament for Wisconsin. Non-athletic but very skilled for a big man. Would be a fan favorite.

Note: I'd take Croft in a second if he was there in the 2nd.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
to revisit this

Dieng has been pretty good now that hes getting minutes...have no clue why they passed on him

i guess the Bulls were dead set on getting shooters....which is great dont get me wrong

just wish they drafted guys that could actually shoot :shifty:
Makes me wonder why they didn't play him sooner.

I understand why they went after Snell and stuff, but Dieng looks like he could've been another Omer Asik with more offense for us if we had him with the way he's played out the end of the year. I guess time will tell.

czman

Liked Posts:
Makes me wonder why they didn't play him sooner.

I understand why they went after Snell and stuff, but Dieng looks like he could've been another Omer Asik with more offense for us if we had him with the way he's played out the end of the year. I guess time will tell.

He is 24, so he is moving into his prime years now. He also seems a bit slow and unathletic, from the little I have seen. He is not as big as Asik, but he has to catch the ball more cleanly.

At this point I think it is a bit early to call. Honestly, it looks like there may end up being a few quality players that the Bulls may have missed out on.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Stauskus declares.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
AZ's Gordon declares.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
. SF/SG -- Saric: I love this guy's game. May take a couple of years to develop but he is exciting to watch. Can you say, Toni Kukoc?

no more euros already under contract and need a buyout

im exhausted with the Nikola deal

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Someone that I'm interested in that would fit is Dakari Johnson. His stock improved after NCAA tournament play and Kentucky has 2 more bigs coming in that are top 10 recruits combined with Cauley-Stein and Malcolm Lee who are both returning. He'll need some work but it's not like he would be playing much anyway. Seems to have a high motor and was an offensive rebounding machine in the tourney.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
no more euros already under contract and need a buyout

im exhausted with the Nikola deal

It'd be fun watching those two with Noah and Rose on the court at the same time:)

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
My guess is the Bulls know when they can actually count on bringing Mirotic over. What the Bulls won't do is draft around the expectation that he's coming and they aren't going to trade who they have betting everything on the unknown. I doubt even they think he'll be as good as the posters who've only seen him on YouTube and have this unrealistic vision of him.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Louisiana-Lafayette PG Elfrid Payton is entering the draft, he's a junior who averaged 19 6 and 6. I had honestly never heard of him, but Chad Ford has him ranked as the #19 prospect in the draft :shrug: someone that has actually seen him play, I'd like to hear what they have to say about him.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only saw him once but didnt know I should be watching for him so i only saw half a game. Heard/read he is lilllard-esque

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Another Wildcat (Kentucky) declaring.

Julis Randle gone.

Harrison twins and Dakari Johnson haven't announced their decisions yet. I think those three will all return to school.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Another Wildcat (Kentucky) declaring.

Julis Randle gone.

Harrison twins and Dakari Johnson haven't announced their decisions yet. I think those three will all return to school.

I agree that the Harrison twins will come back but I think Dakari Johnson leaves. Cauley-Stein and Malcolm Lee are returning and their two top recruits this year are both bigs, both of whom are top 10 recruits. I think if he came out he'd at least go late first.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dakari Johnson(Kentucky)

Jordan Mickey(LSU Freshman)

Both returning

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Melo for the 16th and 19th pick straight up.

oh-stop-it-you-meme.jpg

grenade007

Liked Posts:
TJ Warren. We need scorers and he led the ACC in scoring and FG%