Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
SF has 6 picks so, if someone is looking to trade back in the first let me know.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm still confused...if the Redskins are picking in the first round, they should have had the 2nd overall pick.

Do I get to make both picks in the first round or not?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm still confused...if the Redskins are picking in the first round, they should have had the 2nd overall pick.

Do I get to make both picks in the first round or not?

For the purpose of the game I would think one pick per round each is fair.

Both picks belong to Fisch...the draft order is accurate, and what we're going to simulate. I had to list Washington in order for a forum member to select them.

Sent from my phone...in my pocket...with my mind.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mick is trolling. Drafting a WR in the first and talking about "Lovie" getting his young QB a weapon. Lol. Though the pick is nice to pair w/ VJax and Doug Martin. Yikes.

Nick80

I already feel like I have the Raiders drafting philosophy down ...

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mick is trolling. Drafting a WR in the first and talking about "Lovie" getting his young QB a weapon. Lol. Though the pick is nice to pair w/ VJax and Doug Martin. Yikes.

I've seen at least 5 mocks that have Watkins going to Tampa, so it's not surprising BM made that choice.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I know my defense is in good hands with Lovie and figured Glennon needs all the help he can get.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've seen at least 5 mocks that have Watkins going to Tampa, so it's not surprising BM made that choice.

I know my defense is in good hands with Lovie and figured Glennon needs all the help he can get.

No denying it's a good pick as I was hoping he'd fall to me at 10, just teasing about how he phrased it.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's all good, you got the lions pick, who you going with? Evans or Lee? :smoke:

The funny thing is that they actually need a WR this year. When Megatron sat out they were horrendous.

Snorch

Liked Posts:
Seahawks would like to trade down some and get a third rounder back