Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That's means though that next year there's a good chance we get a few Becuase we have a ton on UFA this year.
Yeah but they have to be valuable lost UFA's. It's an obscure formula based on lost quality of FA's. That's not going to be a problem for the Bears.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cardinals are looking to trade down from the 20th pick in the 3rd round to pick up an extra 4th. Any takers?

Would technically be on the clock at 5 pm CST I think?

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
I was never notified I was on the clock on the third round. :shifty: Was wondering what was taking so long, and I looked today and we're way past it. It's no big deal, but I would have picked had I known. I should have checked on it more closely, but that's my excuse. Sorry

The Burning Bear

Liked Posts:
I was never notified I was on the clock on the third round. :shifty: Was wondering what was taking so long, and I looked today and we're way past it. It's no big deal, but I would have picked had I known. I should have checked on it more closely, but that's my excuse. Sorry

It happens, man. I've only gotten a message telling me I'm up once this entire draft. People haven't been doing a very good job of it at all. It is what it is though, I guess.

Snorch

Liked Posts:
It happens, man. I've only gotten a message telling me I'm up once this entire draft. People haven't been doing a very good job of it at all. It is what it is though, I guess.

That is because yours truly picked ahead of you. You are welcome:beer:

Snorch

Liked Posts:
Well the champs (Seattle) are done drafting. With having only three picks, none in the first or third rounds we have come out with a very nice class. This might be the most unsexy draft here. But it fills needs.

I would have liked a WR,TE or DB but it didn't shake out that way. We got great value with picks #37 and #99 and got a great rotation player at #64

1) #37= OT Zach Martin from ND
2) #64= DL Kelsey Quarles from South Carolina
3) #99= OT JaWaun James from Tennessee

Plus you have to take into account trading for Percy Harvin needs to be considered part of this class also.

We managed to rebuild the right side of the OL with Martin sliding inside and James stepping in from day one at RT. And Quarles will fill in anywhere along the D-LINE providing depth just making the unit stronger.

Anyway, I enjoyed this and good luck to all, You too Sag.:slap:
If anyone else cares to share their draft please do as it is easier then going pick by pick to see who got what.

Feedback is encouraged.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:dead:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A little surprised we didn't finish this draft.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A little surprised we didn't finish this draft.

me too, actually. the first 2 rounds went pretty smooth...but I've made picks for about 8 different teams. :shrug:

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would still be down to try the 7 round one that was talked about earlier. Maybe though we should give our cell numbers to someone so they can be texted and told it was their pick.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I would still be down to try the 7 round one that was talked about earlier. Maybe though we should give our cell numbers to someone so they can be texted and told it was their pick.

There are a few posters here that I absolutely do not want having my cell number.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking like one or two posters. Like for example, X and LanceStone. I could see that. Not FirstTimer or Rory.

Nick80

Just for the record I was enjoying re-tooling the Raiders with an infusion of O talent. :(

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am sorry this died. Think someone's "Build-A-Team" game kinda cockblocked this one.

If X is open to suggestions for a possible seven round mock...I am thinking that time blocks should be assigned to each pick.

For example:

1. Houston Texans 2/17 12pm-2pm
2. St Louis Rams 2/17 2pm-4pm
3. Jacksonville Jaguars 2/17 4pm-6pm

It will take a little prep work, but gives everyone less excuses to miss their picks. The assigned times can also dictate the team you pick rather than just jumping on who ever has the most draft picks or how high they pick.

Food for thought.

Snorch

Liked Posts:
I am sorry this died. Think someone's "Build-A-Team" game kinda cockblocked this one.

If X is open to suggestions for a possible seven round mock...I am thinking that time blocks should be assigned to each pick.

For example:

It will take a little prep work, but gives everyone less excuses to miss their picks. The assigned times can also dictate the team you pick rather than just jumping on who ever has the most draft picks or how high they pick.

Food for thought.
Nice thought but many will not be on at their times and it will be a fail.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

For example:

Food for thought.

In fairness to Lance, he talked to me long before starting the Build-A-Team game. I gave it my blessing when it was clear this one was dying out...and he didn't start it before then. The failure of this had nothing to do with him.

At the end of the day, it's all based on how much interest there is in 32 individual posters. I'll be shocked if the "Build-A-Team" game finishes...Hope it does, but it's just hard to coordinate and keep that much interest among so many ppl.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice to hear Lance reached out...common courtesy can be a lost art on these interwebs.

I agree that finding those thirty people with a decent attention span over the interwebs is an even bigger challenge.

Maybe between this and "build a team" we weed out the posers and try again in another month.

Reactions: X