Anyone watching the Royal Rumble!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know this is dorky, but who is watching the Royal Rumble tonight? I have always love wrestling since I was a kid.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I haven't seen a royal rumble since it Big John won. Not my thing, but if you enjoy it, that's cool with me.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was recently brought to my attention that the Undertaker is still in it. He was coming into it when I was watching it as a lad. He must be almost in his 50s by now.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Eventually they have to stop the streak when it comes to the Undertaker.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I don't think the Streak ever dies. It sells. And I think he comes back tonight to start the talk between him and Lesnar

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is only one person I think the streak should end to. Daniel Bryan. The guy is Austin over right now but Vinny Mac has size issues. They wont put the title on him then have him do something no else has been "able" to do. Beat Taker at mania but I know that isnt happening. Its going to be Brock vs. Taker. Batista vs. Orton is going to suck my left nut as well.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just paid 245 dollars for a ticket to Wrestle mania since its in New Orleans and I figure this may be my only chance to see one.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I just paid 245 dollars for a ticket to Wrestle mania since its in New Orleans and I figure this may be my only chance to see one.

WOW! I'm not sure I would pay $245 to watch anything to be honest, but I totally understand it. Hopefully it is AWESOME

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
There is only one person I think the streak should end to. Daniel Bryan. The guy is Austin over right now but Vinny Mac has size issues. They wont put the title on him then have him do something no else has been "able" to do. Beat Taker at mania but I know that isnt happening.
No one would believe for a single second that Daniel could do it which is why you can't book that match.

I really thought a surprise #30 entrance was going to be The Undertaker so that he would fight a champion at Wrestlemania. Folks would think the streak ends since Mark isn't going to be fulltime. Of course he wins. Then drops the title on Monday Night Raw in a no holds barred match where something like the Shield comes and pummels him til whomever they want to have the title gets it (Daniel, Reigns, etc)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
WOW! I'm not sure I would pay $245 to watch anything to be honest, but I totally understand it. Hopefully it is AWESOME

Yea, they were cheaper tickets but I said if Im gonna go. I at least want to actually be able to see the action live and not on a jumbotron. So, they arent great seats but they are pretty good and Im dead center of the middle of the ring.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one would believe for a single second that Daniel could do it which is why you can't book that match.
Totally agree with that.

I also don't want Daniel Bryan to be champion because I don't think he's a believable champion. But he's so popular right now I suppose there's not a choice but to have him in the title picture.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Totally agree with that.

I also don't want Daniel Bryan to be champion because I don't think he's a believable champion. But he's so popular right now I suppose there's not a choice but to have him in the title picture.

Well. I think he could be because he can actually wrestle. So over or ton, cena sure. Big show or Kane no. Size matters. Daniel is miles bigger and more talented than Mysterio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk