***Build-A-Team Discussion Thread***

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am still upset that shitty ass Eli Manning threw 27 picks in the sim like he did in real life but still managed to beat my D with 4 pro bowlers twice. Fucking horseshit. That the the complete turd Chip Kelly dropped in the 2nd half of my season.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
The Super Bowl ended how it should have, with Peyton Manning winning.

Congrats, X

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
If I can't recover the week 1 file, I'll progress all the players and go ahead and sim the college draft and possibly I'll run a 2nd season if anybody is interested?!

What about drafting the 1st round players for the teams? Team owners can tell you what position they want in the first round and you can draft the player that Madden has ranked the highest. Just an idea if you can't recover the file.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Manning won the Super bowl? ROFL

1374704155776.gif

Thanks for the sim RTB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And this is officially over. GG Fellas, I'll see ya same time, same place next year.

Next year? take a couple weeks off and get your ass in gear to prep for the mock college draft.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I demand a recount...there has to be some hanging chads somewhere....my 7 sack team was robbed

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Just let me know when Build A Team game is done and over with. I'm going to move this forum down to the leagues section when it's all complete, as mentioned in the beginning. Looks like it did very well, and kudos to the participants and the guys running it. :beer:

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Just let me know when Build A Team game is done and over with. I'm going to move this forum down to the leagues section when it's all complete, as mentioned in the beginning. Looks like it did very well, and kudos to the participants and the guys running it. :beer:

I hope we get a chance to do another one soon

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, if you guys do the work to fully organize a forum game that is G rated(by design such as this one, not the activities by posters LOL), then I'd be more than happy to create a sub-forum for it wherever it fits for the duration of the game. Just be mindful of a few things, off-season it's more welcome and easier to do, and what I say organize, I don't mean pitch ideas to the staff. Also be mindful if nobody knows who the hell you are, and you have no credibility, nobody is going to take your games seriously. Not my rule, just a fact of life.