***Build-A-Team Discussion Thread***

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

***DISCUSSION THREAD***. READ THE RULES

Talk football, talk chit, have fun.
DRAFT START DATE 2/7/14 9AM EST

Update: Rounds 11 - 23 you will only have 1 hour to make your pick.

Make sure you pay attention to WHAT PLAYERS have been drafted. WE don't want clones of players on every team. If i see Jay Cutler on 10 teams, i will go apeshit .. Don't forget to check the player database thread, if a players name is bolded then they have already been picked. You could also look at the PICKS thread to see what guys have already been chosen

1) Draft order will be randomized, 23 rounds, must fill all positions on offense and defense, AND KICKER. You can build 4-3 or 3-4 on defense, that's entirely up to you. For the offense, your fullback position can be used as a flex for a #2 TE or a #3 receiver. QB/WR/WR/RB/TE/FLEX/OLINE

2) Standard snake draft Discussion

3) Eastern standard time, drafting will be 'on the clock' from 9 AM EST to midnight EST. If it is your pick when the the clock is off, you can make your pick between midnight EST and 9 AM the next morning, EST, but the next person's clock does NOT start until 9 AM.

rounds 1-5: 4 hours to make your pick
rounds 6-15: 3 hours to make your pick
rounds 16-22: 2 hours to make your pick

4) No Trading draft picks

5) If you are late for 3 consecutive picks, you are kicked out and a replacement found. No excuses. If you specify ahead of time to just skip you if you aren't online when your pick is up, you are exempt from this.

6) There will be 2 threads, one thread for discussion and a SEPARATE thread for JUST picks. NO DISCUSSION is to go on in the PICKS thread.

7) After you make your pick, the next person can pick immediately. You cannot change your pick once made

8 ) When you make your pick, you are REQUIRED to PM the next person.

9) rounds 1-5: 4 hours to make your pick
rounds 6-15: 3 hours to make your pick
rounds 16-22: 2 hours to make your pick

10) If you are within 5 picks and you must leave for several hours and you think you will miss out on your pick, then PM A LIST OF 5 PLAYERS to me or Beardown104

11) When you make your pick, you MUST include the following info:

- the full name of the player, position and the team that player is on

**Official Draft Order**

1. Tennessee Titans - Ares

2. Baltimore Ravens - X-Factor

3. Carolina Panthers - LanceStone

4. Cincinnati Bengals - Run the ball

5. Philadelphia Eagles - Remydat

6. Cleveland Browns - gpphat

7. Detroit Lions - Hyatt151

8. Pittsburgh Steelers - HeHateMe

9. Arizona Cardinals - WCL

10. San Francisco 49ers - Spartan

11. Seattle Seahawks - TezMaKai

12. Houston Texans - JosMin

13. Indianapolis Colts - BearDown104

14. Green Bay Packers - Jsnowball81

15. Jacksonville Jaguars - Bearin' Down

16. Buffalo Bills - ole69

17.New Orleans Saints - Willis1524

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - bearmick

19. Miami Dolphins - PolarBear

20. New England Patriots - Mr. McGibblets

21. New York Jets - nwfisch

22. Denver Broncos - Sagbear

23. Kansas City Chiefs - Ali-Frazier

24. Oakland Raiders - Alterego

25. San Diego Chargers - upthemiddle

26. Chicago Bears - dabears253313

27. Minnesota Vikings - Shepard

28. Atlanta Falcons - -Cago34-

29. St. Louis Rams - Dr. Manhattan

30. Dallas Cowboys - brett05

31. New York Giants - Runruffshod75

32. Washington Redskins - TheBurningBear

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Why are we starting the draft so late? Why not 7 AM EST?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about night time? I go to bed early and get up early in eastern time zone. If my turn comes up around midnight, I won't see it until I wake up between 5-6 am.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
What about night time? I go to bed early and get up early in eastern time zone. If my turn comes up around midnight, I won't see it until I wake up between 5-6 am.

if you think you're gonna be asleep or miss a pick, msg me or Bearsdown a list of players

Also, read quote below

drafting will be 'on the clock' from 9 AM EST to midnight EST. If you are on the clock, you can make your pick between midnight EST and 9 AM the next morning, EST, but the next person's clock does NOT start until 9 AM.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
So why not move the clock to 7 AM EST for us early folks. I'm in bed by 10 PM EST at the latest. Of course if the clock stops at midnight I guess checking at 10:01 PM EST means a two hour time limit doesn't expire until 901 AM EST the next day. I still think the morning slot should be pushed back two hours.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So is this just for bragging rights? I know last year somebody had mentioned trying to put out teams down on Madden?!

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
So is this just for bragging rights? I know last year somebody had mentioned trying to put out teams down on Madden?!

Sure if someone has Madden they are more than welcome to do that, or we can have CCS vote who has the best team. Will figure something out

Ali-Frazier

Liked Posts:
Are we going to be players from the upcoming NFL Draft? Like would I be able to draft Clowney?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Snake draft is when each round reverses, right? So the even rounds would go in reverse with the Redskins first and the Titans last, is that right?