Can we get some actual Cubs mods on the Cubs Board?

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Fire/Cubs/Staggs Mod here :pray:

Chris J

Chris Jelinek
Liked Posts:
Instead, we have an assortment of White Sox mods who are free to troll our board at their convenience. It's actually quite incredible that our team can be so bad, yet we still have fans from other teams that are continuously jealous of us.

It really is pretty stupid, and frankly gay. (pardon my language)

You don't see any of us Cub fans ever trolling the White Sox board, because frankly none of us really give a damn about the Sox. I suggest CCS reign in its admins and hold some sort of level of accountability around here.

Then we have our resident troll frontrunner, patg006. Lord only knows why this guy hasn't been banned yet. He's not an admin obviously, but he's claims who claims to be a Cubs fan, yet he hates on anyone who basically shows any support for this current Cubs team. He's labeled certain posters with the "waste of DNA" card on multiple occasions. Anyone familiar with my past is aware that I'm all for trash talk, but this seems over the line, and sickening.

This kind of BS would have never been tolerated during my early days as a poster at CBSSports.com, where the message boards there were discontinued in April of 2013. Really, it seems the only reason it is tolerated is because of the Twitter generation. And I'm not even that old...

Agree 110% man

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel for the Cubs fans, because I know how much my blood would boil when CNM, and Dabs would troll the Sox forum.

I :troll: so hard...

They did a serviceable job :troll:
I prefer the term fringe average.
Dabs and myself are the primary moderators of the Cubs forum. Not sure how much RiceCube will be posting once the season rolls in, so I can't speak for him, especially with his commitments to WSD.
I would not presume to speak for Rice, but I am guessing he is done here.

Last edited:

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally, I find arguing over either of these Chicago teams extremely futile, and a complete waste of time. Both teams SUCK . So anyone who gets extremely worked up over such mediocrity, probably needs to put the keyboard down and find a good hobby.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally, I find arguing over either of these Chicago teams extremely futile, and a complete waste of time. Both teams SUCK . So anyone who gets extremely worked up over such mediocrity, probably needs to put the keyboard down and find a good hobby.
[video=youtube;1sONfxPCTU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/video]

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Please?

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Except the White Sox are equally as bad, so the fact that the Cubs are bad doesn't mean much.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
The only franchise in sports that brags about winning 1 title in 85 years. I posted a very similar post in the Bears thread comparing the Packers and Bears and I was given an infraction. So why can you say 2005 > 1908 but I can't say 2010 + 1997 > 1985

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only franchise in sports that brags about winning 1 title in 85 years. I posted a very similar post in the Bears thread comparing the Packers and Bears and I was given an infraction. So why can you say 2005 > 1908 but I can't say 2010 + 1997 > 1985

Because everyone hates the Packers :smug:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So wait... trolling cubs fans means men coming over and propositioning other men for sex? Thats whats going on over there?

Last edited:

WC Jerome

King of the 'Universe'!!!
Liked Posts:
NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
If I had time, I would be more than willing to do it.