Peppers signs with Packers ?

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's pretty good money at least, would have been worse if he signed for peanuts.

nfl_u_ctillts_600x400.jpg

Nick80

ACL LIST?!

It will be good to see how much he does have left in that tank and what the Pack can get out of him. Alot of cash for him too.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's time to play "Which CCS Board Member Will Sound Like the Biggest Cunt When They Comment on This?"

Any early favorites?

Me.

Reactions: WCL

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
Every player they overpay for who isn't an OLman makes me happier and happier. Peppers is a good player but they're hitching their wagon to an aging player who's never been in a 34 before instead of getting younger

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Don't understand how any Bears/Packers player could go and play for the other team. Surely some kind of rivalry if not hatred is developed especially playing in the trenches for the biggest rivalry in the NFL. I think that kind of shows that Peppers wasn't really passionate about being a Chicago Bear but was here rather because of the money. Nevertheless, I appreciate everything he did as a Bear and loved to watch him.

Now I hope he gets chop blocked as a Packer

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bushrod will make peppers his bitch

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I hope we see the invisible Peppers when the Bears play the Packers but we cant be sure we won't see the JP that was down right destructive in a couple of games last year.

Just because he was cut to avoid paying him 18 mill a year doesn't mean he is all washed up.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't understand how any Bears/Packers player could go and play for the other team. Surely some kind of rivalry if not hatred is developed especially playing in the trenches for the biggest rivalry in the NFL. I think that kind of shows that Peppers wasn't really passionate about being a Chicago Bear but was here rather because of the money.

It's a job.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
that sucks.

We're paying the dude $8M to not play here...If he would've restructured down to that figure, we would've gladly taken him back.

slimeyjimey

Liked Posts:
They just picked him up so they could steal the secrets to our defense!

The defensive coordinator has to have some idea how to run a defense before secrets can exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk