Gearing up for one last impact FA- Who is it?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or we were just clearing cap to start filling out the roster with scrubs.

Britton, Chris Clemons SS (miami fa), and of course Jared Allen are some of the only guys I have interest in at this point.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Kendrick Lewis for FS, Pat Sims for NT.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Britton and Clemons should be nice value,

I am all for saving whatever money we can for Alshon and Marshal. Looks like we have close to 2,000,000 left without borrowing form the in season emergency fund or from next year.

Would be happier staying pat and drafting safety and DT in rounds one and two. or mlb

Liked Posts:
Britton and Clemons should be nice value,

I am all for saving whatever money we can for Alshon and Marshal. Looks like we have close to 2,000,000 left without borrowing form the in season emergency fund or from next year.

Would be happier staying pat and drafting safety and DT in rounds one and two. or mlb

Def need Britton back. Could compete to start at RT, IMO.

Bears do have a ton of space right now & will have even more with another cap rise, so they can finish things up next year, if need be.

Clemons would be nice but I think they are going look to the draft to fill that last role.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe they are waiting with Britton in case they draft someone they like. No sense bringing him back to cut him when we could just let him get his best offer and then sign him june 1st. He probably wants a chance to start he may not be given here.....we'll see

Liked Posts:
maybe they are waiting with Britton in case they draft someone they like. No sense bringing him back to cut him when we could just let him get his best offer and then sign him june 1st. He probably wants a chance to start he may not be given here.....we'll see

I suppose but he's only 26 & a damn good swing tackle in a worst case scenario. Had a great game week 17 when he came in.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suppose but he's only 26 & a damn good swing tackle in a worst case scenario. Had a great game week 17 when he came in.

yeah....but maybe its him that doesn't want to come back and not us. I could see him being bummed about losing that job to a rookie especially if he felt he was better the whole time and proved it week 17 but then was told he would be a back-up.

IDK.....I expect we sign him after the draft if we don't add an OT.

Liked Posts:
yeah....but maybe its him that doesn't want to come back and not us. I could see him being bummed about losing that job to a rookie especially if he felt he was better the whole time and proved it week 17 but then was told he would be a back-up.

IDK.....I expect we sign him after the draft if we don't add an OT.

Very true. Still hoping he comes back. Seems to really succeed in a ZBS & especially in this system.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Sims would be nice at DT but Lewis is pretty bad. Not sure why he's getting attention from fans...

Lewis had 2 pretty solid seasons when he first entered the league. He's regressed the last 2 but he might be able to turn it around. He's had 50 starts in the last 4 years. I think he would be a cheap option that has good upside. I'd prefer Clemons but I'm just considering cap. If we get sims then I don't think Clemons would be affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk