Sanchez a Bear?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
i'm a bears fan from NY and can tell you that franchise did nothing to help him. if you watch his first 2 years when he had a running game and te, you can see why he was effective. then the tebow fiasco, the the geno pressure...he is a starting nfl quarterback if he is in the right system and organization. so i would take him as a backup at a decent salary.

Jeff George

Liked Posts:
he'll be cheap after he gets no texts(yes, GM's text players now like pussy's too).

He's got a live arm.

And he's not afraid to eat a hot dog during the game.

Jeff George

Liked Posts:
i'm a bears fan from NY and can tell you that franchise did nothing to help him. if you watch his first 2 years when he had a running game and te, you can see why he was effective. then the tebow fiasco, the the geno pressure...he is a starting nfl quarterback if he is in the right system and organization. so i would take him as a backup at a decent salary.

you don't have to be a Bears fan from NY to know the Jets did him no favors. I'm a Bears Fan from New Zealand. I have a tv.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
you don't have to be a Bears fan from NY to know the Jets did him no favors. I'm a Bears Fan from New Zealand. I have a tv.

i'd think i hear a little more as to whats going on internally not just on the field living in NY compare to those outside. a tv doesnt answer all the questions. just as bears fans from chicago hear a lot more than WE do.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
An even scarier thought would be Tebow. Apparently the Bears have had interest in him.

http://sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears-interested-tim-tebow-25016/

"It has been reported by Sports World Report that the Chicago Bears are in the running for the former Denver Broncos quarterback along with Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, Minnesota Vikings and Jacksonville Jaguars."

Sure as hell hope not, same for Sanchez. I'd rather see the Bears draft someone and have Trestman work with him.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never underestimate the QB Whisperer.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Seriously...wiggers can contribute plenty to society too. Evidence: