Sanchez a Bear?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
IMO, Emery/Trestman can find an undrafted player w/ the same amount of upside than Sanchez...and I think they'll look for a UDFA to fill the #3 QB role and develop/stash him on the PS.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
BTW....Sanchez sux. I don't wanna see him anywhere near the Bears

Liked Posts:
I personally think we should save the $$ & just go with Palmer & a developmental guy (rookie or Jerrod).

Minus Cutler's freak accident last year & being rushed back, I'm not too worried. The line will have another year to mesh & it should open up the playbook & different offensive packages more.

Palmer should be completely fine.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I think Trestman could make Sanchez look pretty good. Let's not forget he's actually won more playoff games than our boy Jay. New York and the Jets ruined his confidence. I think the quarterback whisperer might be just what the doctored ordered. After seeing what McCown did, why would it be crazy to think Sanchez couldn't thrive?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Sanchez joins the Bears, will Ommy be a Bear fan again?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is he available? If so, then HELL YES!!

How so many are comfortable with Palmer as our back up is just ridiculous to me.

Hill is contemplating a lukewarm offer from Detroit to come back last I heard. Surprised Emery & Trestman haven't sought him out. I guess they are comfortable with Palmer.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Rams, Bears, Seahawks and Browns are possible landing spots for Mark Sanchez, per Rich Cimini, ESPN New York.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sanchez is a carbon copy of McCown, I don't understand the negativity from some of you guys? Is he great, no, but neither will be any back up at this point.

Personnaly, I'd prefer a back up with regular season and numerous playoff games too, but I'm not the GM.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rex will win you more games than Sanchez. Cheaper and never a dull moment.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
He would be worth Trest bringing him in for a workout. If anyone can bring out the talent, it is Trest, and Sanchez is a talented guy. He really never had any weapons in NY. I'm not proclaiming him to be great by any means, but if Trest likes him, I'd be perfectly happy to bring him on board.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sanchez is a carbon copy of McCown, I don't understand the negativity from some of you guys? Is he great, no, but neither will be any back up at this point.

Personnaly, I'd prefer a back up with regular season and numerous playoff games too, but I'm not the GM.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Sanchez, but if Trestman brought him in for a workout and wanted to sign him, I'd trust him. It would probably be worth it just for the shitstorm that would follow on the board.