hey Ruffshod and other draft talkers

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I want your opinion on this one, who is the better player/potential value for the Bears in the draft DaQuan Jones or Timmy Jernigan. I realize that the draftniks and media have Jernigan rated higher but for me Jones is bigger and a better pass rusher. He uses his hands well and is powerful to go,with his explosion and athleticism for his size. Jones doesn't have to rely on power to win but certainly can and DOES win with power.

I could also make the same case for Martin over Ealy given Martin is taller and stronger and more explosive with a higher ceiling.

If Donald isn't the pick at 14 but the DL still needs an influx of youth are these still the players that should be targeted first?

If Donald is off the board and we still need a 3-technique would you consider Sutton for his pass rushing acumen and then either Martin or Jones?

Liked Posts:
If Donald is off the board and we still need a 3-technique would you consider Sutton for his pass rushing acumen and then either Martin or Jones?

You aren't seriously suggesting we take Sutton in the first round, are you?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I want your opinion on this one, who is the better player/potential value for the Bears in the draft DaQuan Jones or Timmy Jernigan. I realize that the draftniks and media have Jernigan rated higher but for me Jones is bigger and a better pass rusher. He uses his hands well and is powerful to go,with his explosion and athleticism for his size. Jones doesn't have to rely on power to win but certainly can and DOES win with power.

I could also make the same case for Martin over Ealy given Martin is taller and stronger and more explosive with a higher ceiling.

If Donald isn't the pick at 14 but the DL still needs an influx of youth are these still the players that should be targeted first?

I'm not a fan of Sutton at all. I do love DaQuan Jones though. I think he is better than Jernigan. I also would prefer Martin over Ealy.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I think Jernigan and Ealy are better than Jones and Martin, respectively.....but Jones is easily better value than Jernigan. I don't know if Martin is better value than Ealy, but I don't see DE being picked in this draft anymore.

I also don't think either Jones or Martin will be there in the 3rd. Want DaQuan, gotta go in the 2nd.

Also, I know you don't agree but I think Sutton is a 3rd round pick at best. I wouldn't feel comfortable with him as the DT addition in the draft (don't think they'll draft 2 unless someone falls like Greene did).

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I don't like Jernigan at all...I don't think his power and strength is going to translate to the NFL. He ain't going to be able to rag doll NFL offensive lineman.

Jones is the better value.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of Sutton at all. I do love DaQuan Jones though. I think he is better than Jernigan. I also would prefer Martin over Ealy.

I like Will Sutton in the 3rd but he is too risky in the 1st or 2nd... So i almost fully agree...

DaQuan Jones would be a really nice pick in the 2nd round... I would like to see a guy like that after we take a guy like CJ Mosley...

just kicking the can down the road until next year is not a good strategy... I want a MLB dominating linebacker in this draft...

ghost_of_halas

Liked Posts:
Are there still issues/rumors that Mosley has a bunch of red flag health issues?