D-Line Depth Chart...Looks like Izzy inside

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
In a cost cutting measure I could totally see it.

Not an emery guy so he has ZERO allegiance to him. If he underwhelms in camp and Collins and the rookie DT(s) we draft look better...I think he could get a pink slip.

Not saying it will and I hope he stays healthy and steps up....but crazier things have happened.

If our draft brings 2 young DTS early...paea is by NO means a lock to stick.

We only have 3 DTs on the roster. I think Paea ' s good.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
24 hours ago the 10 threads on page one about drafting DT Donald in first round. Now, zero.

Fickle bunch.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He has AS much potential. And MORE experience. Im sure half the NFL would take cousins before manziel at this moment. In fact I know it.

Accept he has been on Washington's trade block for quite some time and no one has given a damn

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
24 hours ago the 10 threads on page one about drafting DT Donald in first round. Now, zero.

Fickle bunch.

I still think he is the target for our pick, but with Allen signed, it might not be as bad. Still feel like you need that guy, or well just that guy.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think if Emery drafts a DT, it's gonna be a guy who could play both spots and has high upside and elite measurables. To me, that sounds like Hageman in a trade down scenario. Or maybe Quarles in the 2nd round. Emery worships athleticism and versatility. I think Hageman is way too risky for a defense that needs a sure thing, so I could see us going w\ Quarles in the 2nd and either Barr, Gilbert, Shazier, Pryor, Dennard, Dix, or Mosley in the 1st.