Sammy Watkins vs Mike Evans

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Oh boy, we're playing "stats without context" again! So, since Kelcy Quarels had more sacks than Jadeveon Clowney, he is the better prospect and should be drafted higher, right? And since Michael Sam led the SEC in sacks, that's evidence enough that he's the best defense player in the SEC, right?

I'm curious: Does it hurt? Does complex thinking really induce physical pain, and is that why you avoid it?

I don't watch ESPN. I don't even have the cable channel anymore. Try again.

Also, not sure if you actually comprehend the meatball meme. Maybe ask someone.

You're absolutely right; I didn't like any of them. Point of fact though, I also didn't follow those drafts, so I didn't dislike them either. Sorry, try again.

Its not just that you didn't like them, you just didn't understand or see how they fit in at the NFL level, which says a lot about your eye for talent... That it sucks basically...

Also Mathieu was never a big freak, monster, stud, or anything like that... he was undersized as hell... which goes against your whole argument that I only support players who are big freak monster stud players...

The underlined part: you basically admit that you know nothing about college football the last few years...

3 of the biggest names in football... Mathieu (DROY) candidate, Burfict(leads league in tackles and Pro-bowl) Jeffery(Pro-bowler)... You were completely wrong...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Another off season hypothetical thread.

Spear

Corpus callosotomy
Liked Posts:
Its not just that you didn't like them, you just didn't understand or see how they fit in at the NFL level, which says a lot about your eye for talent... That it sucks basically...

Also Mathieu was never a big freak, monster, stud, or anything like that... he was undersized as hell... which goes against your whole argument that I only support players who are big freak monster stud players...

The underlined part: you basically admit that you know nothing about college football the last few years...

3 of the biggest names in football... Mathieu (DROY) candidate, Burfict(leads league in tackles and Pro-bowl) Jeffery(Pro-bowler)... You were completely wrong...

How dense are you? He said he didnt follow the drafts and therefore had no opinion on them as prospects.

To you that somehow equates to him being wrong about them? Derp.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Evans has been playing Wide Reciever for 3 years. He was a basketball player in HS. He hasnt even tapped into his true potential.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
How dense are you? He said he didnt follow the drafts and therefore had no opinion on them as prospects.

I'm at a loss for words. Some people cannot be helped.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

He says... "You are right, I didn't like any of them"

uhhh ok...go back and read dummy

Spear

Corpus callosotomy
Liked Posts:
He says... "You are right, I didn't like any of them"

uhhh ok...go back and read dummy

Take your own advice and re-read what he said IN ITS ENTIRETY.

fatbeard said:
You're absolutely right; I didn't like any of them. Point of fact though, I also didn't follow those drafts, so I didn't dislike them either. Sorry, try again.

If you still cant figure it out you are hopeless.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
So what makes you so sure that he is following this draft? or that he actually knows what he is talking about when it comes to this seasons prospects?

Did he tune in and watch any college football... Probably not...

I don't really care what he has to say at this point because until he has a record of being right about something he is nothing more than a loud mouth spewing bullshit...

He can be as anti-beast freak stud monster all he wants... Problem is most guys who can play at a high level in the NFL are freaks studs monsters or beasts in some fashion or another...

Quit breaking the first rule...

Spear

Corpus callosotomy
Liked Posts:
So what makes you so sure that he is following this draft? or that he actually knows what he is talking about when it comes to this seasons prospects?

Did he tune in and watch any college football... Probably not...

I don't really care what he has to say at this point because until he has a record of being right about something he is nothing more than a loud mouth spewing bullshit...

He can be as anti-beast freak stud monster all he wants... Problem is most guys who can play at a high level in the NFL are freaks studs monsters or beasts in some fashion or another...

Quit breaking the first rule...

I have said nothing about who I agree with in regards to watkins vs evans so whether or not he's followed this years draft has nothing to do with anything I've written. Shocking that you fail to comprehend that.