Rob Rang NFLDraftScout.com

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Yet Donald is ranked 1st on their DT board. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/probe.php?genpos=DT&draftyear=2014&sortby=tsxpos&order=ASC
One thread you say that fans know as much as GMs and now this for someone who has good sources but still has his own opinion. I'm sure posters said the same of Floyd last year.

The only guy who actually had good sources on draft boards was the guy who used to write for the Dallas Morning News, and that's why his mock drafts were the only ones that were semi-accurate and worth following. He actually talked to people who knew how teams were grading guys, instead of just balancing need, position, and generally-accepted scouting reports like Mayock/Kiper/McShay/Rang/etc. do. None of those guys can tell you anything that you can't figure out for yourself, and Kiper for one is just a publicity hound as evidenced by his clickbait mocks where Manziel or Mack are going #1 overall.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Rob Rang a history teacher from Seattle who operates the site NFL Draft Scoutm com and is a part of the CBS Sports team has Aaron Donald falling all the Seahawks at 32. Yes Jernigan Hageman Tuitt and Nix will all come off the board before Donald and the Seattle Seahawks will land the steal of the draft at 32. No homerism in that pick at all. Credibility... gone
Who cares. Make another thread about nothing.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only guy who actually had good sources on draft boards was the guy who used to write for the Dallas Morning News, and that's why his mock drafts were the only ones that were semi-accurate and worth following. He actually talked to people who knew how teams were grading guys, instead of just balancing need, position, and generally-accepted scouting reports like Mayock/Kiper/McShay/Rang/etc. do. None of those guys can tell you anything that you can't figure out for yourself, and Kiper for one is just a publicity hound as evidenced by his clickbait mocks where Manziel or Mack are going #1 overall.
I think most can figure out more than McShay, LOL. I agree. Still fun to listen to Mayock and Kiper as they do more leg work than us but all needs to be taken with a grain.

If you take a look at scout.com's big board. Their player rankings and projected round stuff has historically been better than any other yet 51 likes to single them out as bad.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rob Rang is a history teacher.... I fear for today's youth.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Ive followed rob rang for years, hes really good at ranking the depth....he has a group of guys every year called diamonds in the rough
Or something like that and they end up getting drafted and starting for the patriots....he will easily smoke all the message board 'experts'
On the interwebs ....the guy attends every day of practice for all of the college all star games and already has a section for 2015 etc..

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter to me. My Bears won't draft him. They have more pressing needs now that they addressed the line in FA

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Didn't know who this guy was until about 30 seconds ago.

Now I fucking hate him. Thanks Bearsfan51!