OT: Vikings Coach Zimmer Not Sure Manziel "Breaths" Football

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Obvious smokescreen,Vikings are trying to troll...if Johnny football is available come the Vikings pick(exactly why Zimmer said this, hoping on a drop) the Vikings will be tripping over their own balls to draft him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has to be smokescreen. Since when is there honesty in the NFL? If he really didn't want Manziel, he wouldn't say negative things. Instead he would hope that some team above #8 picks him and keeps a guy he does like around longer.

Liked Posts:
Poor attempt at a smokescreen.

If you really don't think much of a prospect, you don't so publicly comment on him; you just move on in your evaluations to the next guy.

Me thinks Zimmer doth protest too much.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IMO Johnny Football is the best QB from this class. I'll add that this group is short on top tier prospects at that spot, but overall he's the closest thing to a guy that can come in and help a team win from day one.

I am with Pegger on this one. I just think Manziel has ' it '. I cant wait to watch him on Sunday's

I am so tired of listening to the media bashing him for getting alittle to wild as a big man on campus college player. So he partied and hung out with celebs...who the hell wouldnt want to do that shit. The guy still put in the hours at the football facility and was a winner on the field. They want these guys to act like professionals while in college....come on...not til they start getting paid like professionals.