Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Mick just sowed the seeds. Others watered and tended.

As mick expected.

Hahahaha, he didn't even let that happen. It was clear what he wanted from the get go, he wasn't even trying to hide it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like watering this whole thread....

:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people just hate the fact that Urlacher is a bears icon and future HOFer while Cutler will be looked back on as just another in the long line of Bears QB failures.

I don't care for Cutler and I also don't care for Urlacher now that he is retired. I don't think they have to be mutually exclusive. For a person who hates Cutler so much, you bring him up so many damn times

Chinese

Liked Posts:
..Cutler has already broken Bears records..so he is well on his way

The Bears have had many LBers as good as Urls, but they have never had a QB as good as Cutler

Yes. I can't wait until he breaks the Bears records for most td thrown in a season. Erik Kramer still has had the best season as a QB for the Bears. Cutler has yet to come close to it. 29td and only 10ints and over 3800 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malcore

I'm pro-Forte. He's the only one who has done well while all of the same factors have caused everyone else on the offense to suffer

Has Marshall been here long enough to qualify?

Also, I don't believe "all of the same factors" had anything to do with Hester suffering. He was a lone wolf there.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does "old and slow" mean you stupid idiot? That means you think he is no good anymore. Just as I said, today he's no good.

People were glad the Bears "moved on" from Urlacher. Why would you be happy about something like that? It was an inevitability, but Bears fans were actually happy about it. Like he couldn't play a single down anymore. Talk about absurdity....

BEARS

you are a moron and you continue to prove that with every post you make

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Has Marshall been here long enough to qualify?

Also, I don't believe "all of the same factors" had anything to do with Hester suffering. He was a lone wolf there.

i wish....sadly he never had the privilege of running routes with Knox or Williams

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
you are a moron and you continue to prove that with every post you make

Translation: "I don't have a reasoned response other than namecalling"....

BEARS

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't hate Lach at all. Nor do I care for their dislike/disdain for eachother. Who knows though.. Could have been blown out of proportion of how they got along. I think a lot of it had to do with Cutler coming in as the young gun pro bowl qb who stole the thunder from the face of franchise Urlacher and his D. Remember Cutler kind of kept to himself but understandably tried but couldn't become a big leader in lockerroom with Urlacher being who he is. Now that Urlacher is gone, funny how Cutler has officially become leader of whole team.

I will say this though, I'm dissapointed the way the Bears and Urlacher ended the relationship. I would have loved to see Urlacher another two years, including this coming season. But I will forever blame Lovie Smith for the fast fall of Brian Urlacher on defense. That knee injury royall screwed him up and he never became the same player again. It's bad when you are going to Germany to do new treatment in the spring, that says your knee was really jacked up. But nonetheless, if everyone is healthy the Bears can make the playoffs. IF Mel Tucker doesn't screw this up.

Only reason I'm somewhat confident with the D is new LB and D-Line coach. They have a lot of experience and can do what is needed if Tucker screws the D up.

Still a Cutler fan through and through, glad to see him taking the role of leader of whole team. But I do miss Urlacher. Shit, I miss Kreutz. One Bear who deserved a ring more than any other is Olin.

:lmao:

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
I want all da players to like each udder and go karting and shit

that would of never happened under the urlacher regime..they all would of been bitter and went their separate ways and sat in their man caves until mini camp after aaron rodgers torched the defense and ended our season once again

cutty brought the team together like a true leader

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Some people just hate the fact that Urlacher is a bears icon and future HOFer while Cutler will be looked back on as just another in the long line of Bears QB failures.
Cutler hasn't been given a chance to succeed by the Bears yet so i don't think you can call him a failure. He will be judged a failure if he can't win with the team he'll have next year though.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
How does this story have anything to do with Jay Cutler? He wasn't even brought up in the article...

That's because it doesn't have anything to do with Cutler. Mick just posted it for the sole purpose of telling us all how much he thinks Cutler sucks for the 8 millionth time this offseason.... I know, what a shocker.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's because it doesn't have anything to do with Cutler. Mick just posted it for the sole purpose of telling us all how much he thinks Cutler sucks for the 8 millionth time this offseason.... I know, what a shocker.

I thought the last time was the 8,000,000th? Shouldn't this be the 8,000,001st? you have to learn to keep up with your own hyperbole, Broc, especially if you're going to come in and hijack a thread that was 3 pages of solid football discussion before you did. smh

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Translation: "I don't have a reasoned response other than namecalling"....

BEARS

You disregard what’s written and assign your own interpretation. So either you are incapable of reading comprehension or you are intentionally distorting what I wrote to suit your own agenda.

Either way you come out looking like a moron.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You disregard what’s written and assign your own interpretation. So either you are incapable of reading comprehension or you are intentionally distorting what I wrote to suit your own agenda.

Either way you come out looking like a moron.

Disregard what?...lol...

You stated YOURSELF that he was OLD and slow. Meaning, you thought he was done correct? You're full of shit...

BEARS

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How does this story have anything to do with Jay Cutler? He wasn't even brought up in the article... and why should anyone care what urlacher has to say at this point in time? He acted like a petulant child because he didn't get what he wanted from the organization - maybe he regrets it now.

But the Cutler baiting is pretty humorous even though its played out. He's the QB, and he will be for the foreseeable future, not sure why a lot of people on here can't just suck it up and be a fan of the team, Cutler included.
This. Can i just repost this??

Status
Not open for further replies.