Urlacher says 100% chance the Bears go to the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wrong. My liking of Grossman has very little do with his play (although his deep ball was sweet).

In other news, I prefer diet Pepsi to diet Coke, even though I prefer regular Coke to Pepsi. Can you believe it? Like ermahgerd, the hhhHHYPOCRISY!!

I do not understand why people struggle to grasp your point.
I liked McNabb and Flutie.... but wouldn't want em on my team.
Randy Moss and Warren Sapp were complete jackasses that I hated hearing speak, but would have loved to have them on my team.

You dig the guy, not the player.
Maybe they do not understand because acknowledging that their personal attachment to a player despite sub-par performance may be more of a man crush than being a fan.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have to choose. Forte is sitting at that table over there. Cutler is at the table on the other side of the cafeteria. Who are you going to eat lunch with? WHO!?!? Pick one, you are a real Bears fan. Pick the other, you are a pansy fanboy. Choose wisely.

66068-panic-gif-sgeU.gif

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
My liking of Grossman has very little do with his play

Ah yes, it's because of his "cult hero aspect" and way he carried himself.... :rofl:

If only Cutler had a "cult hero aspect" and same cocky attitude that Grossman had maybe you'd like him too... oh wait, he does tho. :facepalm: Love the double standard.

I just love how Grossman's cocky attitude is somehow likable to you despite him not having the talent or production to warrant having said cocky attitude. Man that "fuck it I'm going deep" delusional belief in his abilities was just so awesome. Especially when he was slinging it deep and throwing INTs to lose the SB. Good times, good times. What a great guy am I right?!? Totally worth setting the franchise back years thanks to Lovie's completely undeserved "Rex is our QB" coddling. Who cares that he singlehandedly threw and fumbled the Superbowl down the shitter.. His cocky swag is just way to cool to care about irrelevant stuff like that.

Now that Jay Cutler on the other hand, what a fucking asshole.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn Cobb. You brought the heat with this one...

BEARS

what heat exactly? trying to see the point of the post. Is he trying to say that Martz offense is better than Trestman's? Since his best winning record was with Lovie, does that mean that Lovie had the better offensive system? what exactly is he trying to say? All I can see here is that he's saying the years that Cutler had the best winning percentage, Lovie's defense was coincidentally one of the best. So is he saying that we need to have a good defense to have a winning team? well no shit.

Is he attributing a team record to a single player? What were the offenses and defenses rank during all those years? I really dunno what he is showing with these stats. So is he saying that the Bears offense with Knox and Hester were better than this current offensive talent? what exactly is the point?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Ah yes, it's because of his "cult hero aspect" and way he carried himself.... :rofl:

If only Cutler had a "cult hero aspect" and same cocky attitude that Grossman had maybe you'd like him too... oh wait, he does tho. :facepalm: Love the double standard.

I just love how Grossman's cocky attitude is somehow likable to you despite him not having the talent or production to warrant having said cocky attitude. Man that "fuck it I'm going deep" delusional belief in his abilities was just so awesome. Especially when he was slinging it deep and throwing INTs to lose the SB. Good times, good times. What a great guy am I right?!? Totally worth setting the franchise back years thanks to Lovie's completely undeserved "Rex is our QB" coddling. Who cares that he singlehandedly threw and fumbled the Superbowl down the shitter.. His cocky swag is just way to cool to care about irrelevant stuff like that.

Now that Jay Cutler on the other hand, what a fucking asshole.

What does this even mean?

EDIT: I see why you are incapable of talking football

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If only Cutler had a "cult hero aspect" and same cocky attitude that Grossman had maybe you'd like him too... oh wait, he does tho.

Nah, they're actually about as dissimilar as two people could be.

But why do you care who's personality I like more? As a grown man, you really shouldn't care about that. When I criticize Cutler, it's always about performance, not personality. Whether I personally like Rex Grossman has nothing whatsoever to do withJay Cutler's performance. Until you realize that, you're always going to come across as a little estrogen-heavy.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It means you should probably learn to read.

I don't consider myself bi-lingual.

Try writing in English next time. Maybe then...we can all understand what point your are trying to make.

Unless you are attempting to validate what mick is conveying in his difference between the 2 QB's

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
But why do you care who's personality I like more?

I don't. I just enjoy mocking your absurd "logic" and hypocrisy whenever you start another one of your Cutler whine threads. Which is doubly funny since you guys constantly complain about other people obsessing over Cutler yet start more threads and obsess over him more than anyone here. :lol:

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
2010 = Ron Turner was terrible...Cutler will be better next year.

2011 = Our line was terrible...Cutler will be better next year.

2012 = Mike Martz is a hack and our receivers are terrible....Cutler will be better next year.

2013 = Mike Tice is a hack and we only had one receiver that wasn't terrible and Lovie is finally gone.....Cutler will be better next year.

2014 = Our defense was terrible and lost most of our games....Cutler will be better next year.

(Google the phrase: jamais vu)

2010 = Cutler isn't Aaron Rodgers.

2011 = Cutler isn't Aaron Rodgers.

2012 = Cutler isn't Aaron Rodgers.

2013 = Cutler isn't Aaron Rodgers.

2014 = Cutler isn't Aaron Rodgers.

I don't think he is going to be Aaron Rodgers in 2015 either but lets wait and see my Cutler isn't good enough crowd. I will continue to accept him for who he is though.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I don't. I just enjoy mocking your absurd "logic" and hypocrisy whenever you start another one of your Cutler whine threads. Which is doubly funny since you guys constantly complain about other people obsessing over Cutler yet start more threads and obsess over him more than anyone here. :lol:

So Grossman is like your Cutler.

Ray Grossler?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't. I just enjoy mocking your absurd "logic" and hypocrisy

The fact that you're still calling it hypocrisy shows that you still don't understand something simple that everyone else seems to have little trouble with.

Also, you often refer to yourself as "mocking" others, even though since Rodney disappeared you are the most mocked poster on here. So you should probably stop that.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Try writing in English next time.

Try getting off your knees and removing your mouth from Mick's dick next time you try reading... it's helps to have a clear unobstructed view of your computer monitor.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Try getting off your knees and removing your mouth from Mick's dick next time you try reading... it's helps to have a clear unobstructed view of your computer monitor.

Why always the gay references with you?

Is it a nervous twitch?

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
what heat exactly? trying to see the point of the post. Is he trying to say that Martz offense is better than Trestman's? Since his best winning record was with Lovie, does that mean that Lovie had the better offensive system? what exactly is he trying to say? All I can see here is that he's saying the years that Cutler had the best winning percentage, Lovie's defense was coincidentally one of the best. So is he saying that we need to have a good defense to have a winning team? well no shit.

Is he attributing a team record to a single player? What were the offenses and defenses rank during all those years? I really dunno what he is showing with these stats. So is he saying that the Bears offense with Knox and Hester were better than this current offensive talent? what exactly is the point?

Well, his response was toward desperado who listed off a bunch a names to imply how it's not Cutler fault. His stats show how things weren't as bad as people make them out to be offensively. The "Cutler wasn't given everything offensively" is not entirely truth. Trestman is better than Lovie offensively, but Cutler's had similar stats under the previous regime offensively, that he has so far with Trestman...

BEARS

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, you often refer to yourself as "mocking" others, even though since Rodney disappeared you are the most mocked poster on here. So you should probably stop that.

LMAO!!! OH GOD NO!!! The Rory, FT, Mick, Spartan, Onebud clique doesn't like me!?!?! Anything but that!!! How will I manage to go on posting on this msgboard with such an all start cast of trolls virtually circlejerking in support of each other on the internet?!?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
LMAO!!! OH GOD NO!!! The Rory, FT, Mick, Spartan, Onebud clique doesn't like me!?!?! Anything but that!!! How will I manage to go on posting on this msgboard with such an all start cast of trolls virtually circlejerking in support of each other on the internet?!?

I like you...

I just won't let you suck my dick....because you need to see the computer screen

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just won't let you suck my dick....because you need to see the computer screen

LOL don't worry your one inch dick isn't in any danger of obstructing anyone's vision. I'm sure Mick will return the favor for all the white knighting you've done for him in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.