Urlacher says 100% chance the Bears go to the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brian Urlacher: Emery and the Bears are disloyal. GRRRRRRRRRRR.

Chicago Bears: Hey Brian we are going to honor you this season as a one of the great Chicago Bears.

Brian Urlacher: The Bears did great they are going to the playoffs.....big thumbs up to Emery.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I don't hate Lach at all. Nor do I care for their dislike/disdain for eachother. Who knows though.. Could have been blown out of proportion of how they got along. I think a lot of it had to do with Cutler coming in as the young gun pro bowl qb who stole the thunder from the face of franchise Urlacher and his D. Remember Cutler kind of kept to himself but understandably tried but couldn't become a big leader in lockerroom with Urlacher being who he is. Now that Urlacher is gone, funny how Cutler has officially become leader of whole team.

I will say this though, I'm dissapointed the way the Bears and Urlacher ended the relationship. I would have loved to see Urlacher another two years, including this coming season. But I will forever blame Lovie Smith for the fast fall of Brian Urlacher on defense. That knee injury royall screwed him up and he never became the same player again. It's bad when you are going to Germany to do new treatment in the spring, that says your knee was really jacked up. But nonetheless, if everyone is healthy the Bears can make the playoffs. IF Mel Tucker doesn't screw this up.

Only reason I'm somewhat confident with the D is new LB and D-Line coach. They have a lot of experience and can do what is needed if Tucker screws the D up.

Still a Cutler fan through and through, glad to see him taking the role of leader of whole team. But I do miss Urlacher. Shit, I miss Kreutz. One Bear who deserved a ring more than any other is Olin.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't hate Lach at all. Nor do I care for their dislike/disdain for eachother. Who knows though.. Could have been blown out of proportion of how they got along. I think a lot of it had to do with Cutler coming in as the young gun pro bowl qb who stole the thunder from the face of franchise Urlacher and his D.

Except he didn't steal anything. He came in and mostly sucked while Urlacher continued to be the face of the franchise until he retired.

Cutler will never be 0.0001% of the Bears icon url is.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except he didn't steal anything. He came in and mostly sucked while Urlacher continued to be the face of the franchise until he retired.

Urlacher was the face of an old, tired, beaten man his last year

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
lol do you expect anyone to turn a shit into gold? I believe when you are working with the Ron Turner, Mike Tices, Roy Williams, Devin Hesters, Jonny Knoxs, Devin Aramshadus, trading away your only decent TE in Olsen and appointing Goomba Davis as the #1; any qb who continue to suck.

None of those players/coacheseft the Bears to go on an succeed for another team. Let's not even get started on the o-line prior to this year.Hell, if Cutler was the main issue for one of the Bears OC blunders, they would have been more highly regarded like Mike Mccarthy was even after this offense was ranked dead last year he was hired for HC at Green Bay.

Urlacher is one of my favorite Bears, I wish he was still on the team. But it is what it is and this teams Cuttys for the next foreseeable future.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

and Cutler wont be the 2nd coming of Bitter Gale Sayers like Urlacher is either

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Some people just hate the fact that Urlacher is a bears icon and future HOFer while Cutler will be looked back on as just another in the long line of Bears QB failures.

At no point have my feelings towards Urlacher ever had anything remotely to do with my feelings toward Cutler. Troll harder sad sack.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking at it as a Bears fan I was sad to see Urlacher go the way he did. But as a Bears fan it had to happen. He was barely a shadow of his former self.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Some people just hate the fact that Urlacher is a bears icon and future HOFer while Cutler will be looked back on as just another in the long line of Bears QB failures.

Not a failure, just potential that may NEVER be realized. He's Kerry Wood...

It's amazing how fickle Bears fans are. Yesterday you were a great Bears icon in the long history of historically great players...

Today, you're a BUM who wasn't any good and we're so glad you're gone.

Peanut and Briggs better watch out, they're next in line for the fickleness...

BEARS

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
I can give 2 shits about him being a 'cutler fanboy', but in general he's been a douche about his whole situation. The Bears called his bluff, he tested the market and sorely realized that no one wanted him at the money he was after. Now he doesn't even speak of Emery by name. That's just childish, especially for someone in an analyst position.

Yes, he's a Bears legend, a first ballot Hall of Famer, and the best player in my lifetime and I loved watching him on the field. That doesn't negate him from a being a twat.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That one comment on there says it all.

"Because the Bears decided to honor him sometime this year, Urlacher all of a sudden is "pro-Bear" again"

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
What? Wait.... I have to chose between liking Urlacher and Cutler now?

Is this fucking high school?

I guarantee bearmick is inebriated, lonely, and wearing bright blue rimmed sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.