Would it be wrong to think Gilbert would be an awesome play making FS???

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fair enough. I do like Gilbert but he is a bit of a risky pick, IMO. He still has a lot to improve upon but I would still pick him based off pure talent and upside. Although, I do prefer Dennard over him but not by much.

I would be fine with Denard as well. Again the larger point which I think we both agree on is you take CB over a similarly rated S IMO

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Apparently I came too late to this thread. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Rats.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I would be fine with Denard as well. Again the larger point which I think we both agree on is you take CB over a similarly rated S IMO

Absolutely. This S class isn't very good. I'd take Ward in the 2nd if he was there and maybe Bucannon too, but other than that, I think you could find much better players in the 2nd. I really like Dontae Johnson in the later rounds to compete at FS. I like CB\DT in the first 2 rounds, most likely.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
what are you, an Indian

Didn't he say something about the original race so I assume that means he's of African descent.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To the OP, I don't think you are wrong. Gilbert seems to be a little slow footed due to his height when it comes to marking WR's, if thats the case at the next level (except he is perfect for playing big WR's) then you could probalby protect him at FS.

But though he might get beat deep occassionally in the NFL, his value at Corner might be too much for us to pass up. I don't know how either him or Tillman would project to nickelback,

but I tell you that Gilbert on the outside with Tillman filling in FS and Hayden at Nickel with Jennings our 1A would really look good. Giblert can follow the big Wr's and let Jennings do his thing.

Adding a playmaker to our secondary would give us alot of help we need, and I think in the end Tillman's versatility will allow us to make the most out of the best pick for our future.

I still would welcome Pryor or Dix with laughing open joy and thanks, but Gilbert does about the same for me as long as Tillman is on the field somewhere and we get our top 5 secondary on the field often.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What the hell is going on in here? Shit is cray.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
IM in yo wife's snatch YO
So i just asked my wife and she said she definitely does not have any little bitches in her snatch so i'm calling bullshit on you. lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What's it like to know deep down that all you will ever amount to in life is being a shit stain on the underpants of the human race?
Wow that means things are gonna get better for you.