Sick of this Sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This offseason, all of the negs, all of the Cutler hating, Urlacher haters, Pepper's haters, Desperado and all of his told you so's, the stupid WWE posts that I somehow got wrapped up in, Vash, shitty April Fools Day bullshit.

People making burgers into meatloaf in the food forum, fucking bullshit mods not even caring about dumbass noobs trying to shit up the board with their football wisdom they read on some blog. Ole not caring about blogging. BF51 just getting disliked and then getting + and not knowing if serious. Fucking Windy quitting on the judge job in the buildateam. Racism with Camden being all cool with Cobbland on his internet wrestling fantasy. 2PAC is white??? Daabears going away and then coming back to shit on the board and now he's posting again, fucking SUNBIZ posting shit in the Bears Forum, fucking negtrains and all of the responsibilty. Fucking Bearmick raging. Ares trying to be funny and shit.

I can't take it anymore. Think I'm going to nuke my account. FUCK YOU GUYS, It's been real.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This offseason, all of the negs, all of the Cutler hating, Urlacher haters, Pepper's haters, Desperado and all of his told you so's, the stupid WWE posts that I somehow got wrapped up in, Vash, shitty April Fools Day bullshit.

People making burgers into meatloaf in the food forum, fucking bullshit mods not even caring about dumbass noobs trying to shit up the board with their football wisdom they read on some blog. Ole not caring about blogging. BF51 just getting disliked and then getting + and not knowing if serious. Fucking Windy quitting on the judge job in the buildateam. Racism with Camden being all cool with Cobbland on his internet wrestling fantasy. 2PAC is white??? Daabears going away and then coming back to shit on the board and now he's posting again, fucking SUNBIZ posting shit in the Bears Forum, fucking negtrains and all of the responsibilty. Fucking Bearmick raging. Ares trying to be funny and shit.

I can't take it anymore. Think I'm going to nuke my account. FUCK YOU GUYS, It's been real.
Hey remember to turn out he lights and lock up. Thanks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
and this shit. fucking appletinis, i don't even know what that is. i'm sure lance and mr. mcgibblets drink em but what the fuck. and LIMA BEANS??? How am I supposed to explain that shit to my family?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would have posted this at 11:30 on opening Sunday, but 4/1 is a reasonable alternative.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
LOL at singling me out. Dude, I did jack shit to you and overall been nice to you n civil. You have to be manic depressive or something.

Lata!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who da fuck is turning burgers into meatloaf???

In other news I swear m y fiance's tits are bigger

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meatloaf is awesome......the food not the singer

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Wow now we we got suicide notes.......don't do it man.......come down off the ledge.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
and this shit. fucking appletinis, i don't even know what that is. i'm sure lance and mr. mcgibblets drink em but what the fuck. and LIMA BEANS??? How am I supposed to explain that shit to my family?
Wow you're back already.

Status
Not open for further replies.