Sick of this Sh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry rush. Please dont dislike me for jokes.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ha. My girlfriend did that to me last april fools when I was driving home from Nashville. Saiad to hurry up, had some stuff to talk about, etc. Get home and she said she's in a meeting but I need to sit down; boom sends me a picture of a hand and 2 bars saying pregnant. Said she wanted to wait til I got home, etc.. I call her a million times, finally she picks up and is laughing her ass off. Her friend in New York was pregnant and sent her a picture of it, so she thought it'd be funny to do it to me on april fools.

I hungup on her lol

Lalz.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Sorry rush. Please dont dislike me for jokes.

What the fuk did you just say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in dislike/Repping, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret negtrains on CCS, and I have over 3000 confirmed negs. I am trained in gorilla negfare and I’m the top ****** in the entire CCS forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuking words. You think you can get away with making these fuking threads? Think again, p-haggot. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of spies across the CCS and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bish. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fuking disliked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dislike you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in disliking p-haggots like yourself, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CCS, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this board. If only you could have known what unholy retribution this thread was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn twat.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What the fuk did you just say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in dislike/Repping, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret negtrains on CCS, and I have over 3000 confirmed negs. I am trained in gorilla negfare and I’m the top ****** in the entire CCS forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuking words. You think you can get away with making these fuking threads? Think again, p-haggot. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of spies across the CCS and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bish. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fuking disliked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dislike you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in disliking p-haggots like yourself, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CCS, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this board. If only you could have known what unholy retribution this thread was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn twat.

oh damn.

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living

Thank you.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You know what I'm sick of? Having a shitload of posts and never getting a goddamn mention in any of these posts by anyone but Lance Stone. Shout out to Lance, fuck the rest of you assholes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And where's my fucking jerky?

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
Alshon Jeffrey highlights here I come!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
April Fools - he's too much of an attention-whoring little troll to nuke his account.

Now what WOULD be hilarious is if an admin nuked his account for him - THAT would be an awesome april fools joke! :D

Yeah, normal narcissists create a new account and start anew.

Status
Not open for further replies.