Looks like this is my last post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I was just informed from the site owners via personal message that I will be banned at midnight tonight from the message board. Something about personal attacks launched against multiple posters via multiple fake accounts or some damn thing I dunno. I had a lot of fun catching hell and giving it back and talking Bears football but I guess I crossed a line of no return. Obviously I won't be missed, but that's okay. I'll still be on twitter and many of you love to launch bombs at me there too so I'll continue to respond in kind.

Take it easy and see ya around.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I was just informed from the site owners via personal message that I will be banned at midnight tonight from the message board. Something about personal attacks launched against multiple posters via multiple fake accounts or some damn thing I dunno. I had a lot of fun catching hell and giving it back and talking Bears football but I guess I crossed a line of no return. Obviously I won't be missed, but that's okay. I'll still be on twitter and many of you love to launch bombs at me there too so I'll continue to respond in kind.

Take it easy and see ya around.
Whats ur twitter account

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, what? You had alt accounts you were attacking people with?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
In related news, it's still April 1st for another 26 minutes, at least on the East Coast. I give you a C for effort and a D for creativity. I mean, who's honestly ever heard of a time-delay forum ban?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
you're welcome for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.