Would you move up in the draft? If yes, how little would you do?

Minimum return

• I would move up 2 spots at a bare minimum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would move up 3 spots at a bare minimum

• I would move up 4 spots at a bare minimum

• I would trade one or multiple picks for a chance at something better in 2015

• I would trade later in the draft with one or more picks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Vote in the Poll please.

If the season Ended today, the Bulls would have the 18th and 14th pick.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If anything, I trade back and pick up a 1st for next year. w/ 14/18 we could get something like Hood/Ennis...and with 20/26 we could get Payne/Napier. The top 3-4 is uber-talented, but as others have said, this draft is SOOO ridiculously deep...I think there's not a lot of disparity between the 10-25 picks.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
depends on who we could get really

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, I'm going to redo the thread with move down and out of the draft options.

*edit* Done: New Poll with new options. Please vote on what you consider the best thing to do with what you know right now.

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only way that I trade to move up would be if I would have a good chance to get one of the following players....... Parker(Duke), Wiggins(Kansas) or Randle(Kentucky). I am not convinced on the Aussie SG and we shouldn't draft a center that high(Embrid). In my view, any of those three players are as close to sure things in this draft. The rest of the draft is very close in terms of the top twenty players or so.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
the only guys i like that MIGHT be around our pick are LaVine and Stauskas....if neither one are gonna make it i would def be interested in trading up

other guys i like that will likely go higher up and realistically might be able to trade up for are Harris, Hood and Smart

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
with the depth of this draft I think that 2 picks is way safer than 1? The #1 pick last year sucks bad. So does most of the draft. But this year guys like Napier and Warren could be available at either pick....i mean are you certain neither of them can score at this level? Which one? Good or really good?

I mean.....the potential talent is everywhere in this draft, if you can acquire more picks do that.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Napier and Warren are not good prospects imo

Napier is at best a 6th man...i mean we could use that but it wouldn't stop me from trading up to get a player with more upside

Warren will suck....i never trust a combo forward...EVER

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I picked move up 5. That would be tied with trade one for a shot at something in 2015.

If there was a team at 9-12 that was willing to trade our 2 for one I'd do that because there's no place on the roster for 2 rookies. Rookies aren't going to start for Thibs. Rose, Noah, Butler, Gibson, Dunleavy, Snell signed, Hinrich and Augustine could come back at a reasonable price. If Boozer is gone you're looking for a star at the 4 to start. Mirotic may or may not be on the way, he's no kid, if he comes he is supposed to be good enough to play. So there's no playing time for 2 rookies to develop so trade and get the best one possible for down the road.

Trade a first this year for one that might be high next year. Plenty of teams have dealt one or both of their picks this year, if one really has their eyes on a player at 16-19 see if there's a way to get a 2015 pick when maybe Hinrich, Dunleavy, Augustin, Nazr, need to be replaced while Snell and this year's pick move up to get minutes.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
put Heinrich to pasture after these playoffs, hire him to coaching staff or something.

And no way now way no way we are getting Wiggins, Parker, or Randle. who could all be #1 picks.

I think 15 and 19 is better than pick 9 or 10 in the case of this year. All players have risk and with the depth of this draft at all positions its better to take a pair. Just the way I lean here.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
First off, I believe that the Bulls can get two good players at 14 and 18! I'd go length myself and re sign DJ. I'd add maybe a Grant and a Stein. If the Bulls move up, I see them trying to do something big to nab someone like Parker.

The Bulls could try to trade Boozer and the 14th and 18th pick to get into the top 5. I'm not sure I see a team that would do that, however. The Bulls could also try to package say Dunleavy and our two picks, to land Parker.

Shit, how about trading Boozer, the 14th and 18th picks, the Kings pick next year, and Dunleavy, to get Parker? I think that if they do try to move up, it'd have to be for someone like Parker or Wiggins, imo. Otherwise, I like two good players at #14 and #18.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
cmon bear pride.....2 mid round picks, dunleavy and boozer for jabari?

no team would ever trade parker for that

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

I think you should change to "Idiots is I". The point was that the Bulls would get two good picks! The other point was....if another team would take this trade, why would the BUlls not make it, makes sense.

Doesn't mean a prediction for the trade you dumb mutherfucker.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Right now I go for:

1. Staukas SG/SF Great fundamentals. Likely to be best available at 14

2. Saric SF/PF Immediate contributor off of the bench. Tremendous offensive threat off of the bench.

3. Mario Huzinga SG May be the best sleeper in the draft. Excellent skills. Aaron Craft would be my second possibility at PG.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
We should have tanked for Jabari Parker but now we're stuck with what we have so I really don't care.