Should the Bulls Draft Shabazz Napier?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
sure why not :parrot:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Count me in as a yes, although the bigger question, imo, is where does he go in the draft? I think the Bulls should use their 2nd pick, the last pick in the draft, to draft him.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Count me in as a yes, although the bigger question, imo, is where does he go in the draft? I think the Bulls should use their 2nd pick, the last pick in the draft, to draft him.

he should be available @ 19

hes 23 and 5'11....not really a prospect teams are gonna break their back for despite his great tourney

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
We should have drafted Dee Brown a number of years ago.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Again, is this supposed to be funny? Don't you get tired of being the fuckin wiseguy and just wanna talk some ball?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Again, is this supposed to be funny? Don't you get tired of being the fuckin wiseguy and just wanna talk some ball?
This isn't talking ball, this is wildly speculating on whether or not the Bulls should select a guy who had a great tournament.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

you taking to me?

no im being dead serious.....he should be there because if the reasons ive stated

not really big on taking another PG but dude could provide a much need spark off the bench.....and if we aren't gonna move up i suppose i wouldn't mind taking him

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
But since you asked: why would you want to draft a 5'11 PG when you already have Hinrich (a Thibs favorite), Augustin (who wants to come back), and Derrick Rose (former MVP of the league) coming back from injury? So you want to draft an undersized PG based on his tourney performance?

Not a long wing player?

Not a player to add front court depth?

Instead, you'd rather waste a pick on a guy who had a great tournament. Maybe we can get Ed O'Bannion or Corliss Williamsom - would they work?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
you taking to me?

no im being dead serious.....he should be there because if the reasons ive stated
He's talking to me because I think his opinion is fucking stupid.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
But since you asked: why would you want to draft a 5'11 PG when you already have Hinrich (a Thibs favorite), Augustin (who wants to come back), and Derrick Rose (former MVP of the league) coming back from injury? So you want to draft an undersized PG based on his tourney performance?

Not a long wing player?

Not a player to add front court depth?

Instead, you'd rather waste a pick on a guy who had a great tournament. Maybe we can get Ed O'Bannion or Corliss Williamsom - would they work?

i rather hinrich be offered a FO job

you can have Shabazz cheaper than DJ....and they'll most likely provide the same thing

use 16 for a wing or big

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
i rather hinrich be offered a FO job

you can have Shabazz cheaper than DJ....and they'll most likely provide the same thing
You don't know that. DJ is proven, Shabazz is highly unproven in the NBA.

And again, you simply can not judge the tournament games as a reason to draft somebody. Jabari Parker didn't have a great tournament, does that mean he drops out of the top 5? The top 10???

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

And again, you simply can not judge the tournament games as a reason to draft somebody. Jabari Parker didn't have a great tournament, does that mean he drops out of the top 5? The top 10???

with thibs he'll look good

he made JL3 look good (well at times atleast) still remember that game he torched Miami...what a game that was

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
with thibs he'll look good

he made JL3 look good (well at times atleast) still remember that game he torched Miami...wow what game lol
So because Thibs made JL3 look goot, at times, that means Shabazz Napier will succeed in the NBA??

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
you taking to me?

not really big on taking another PG but dude could provide a much need spark off the bench.....and if we aren't gonna move up i suppose i wouldn't mind taking him

No, I was talking to the guy who floods the MB with worthless posts.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
So because Thibs made JL3 look goot, at times, that means Shabazz Napier will succeed in the NBA??

im confident enough that Shabazz can be a solid 6th man on the NBA level....hes got skills hes just small

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

He would have probably gone mid 2nd w/o the tourny. But the tourny showed one thing ..... clutch scoring. That would look good on the Bulls. The Bulls also need to prepare for life w/o Rose, just in case. DJ, who I Love, is not a lock to sign cuz of the stupid NBA salary cap rules.

I don't see any problem with taken notice of his clutch performance while winning the NCAA Championship. I think considering him in the late 1st is something a lot of teams will do.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He would have probably gone mid 2nd w/o the tourny. But the tourny showed one thing ..... clutch scoring. That would look good on the Bulls. The Bulls also need to prepare for life w/o Rose, just in case. DJ, who I Love, is not a lock to sign cuz of the stupid NBA salary cap rules.

I don't see any problem with taken notice of his clutch performance while winning the NCAA Championship. I think considering him in the late 1st is something a lot of teams will do.
Hey, maybe Jerry McNamara is available.