Should the Bulls Draft Shabazz Napier?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
That's what I thought....... worthless MF!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
He would have probably gone mid 2nd w/o the tourny. But the tourny showed one thing ..... clutch scoring. That would look good on the Bulls. The Bulls also need to prepare for life w/o Rose, just in case. DJ, who I Love, is not a lock to sign cuz of the stupid NBA salary cap rules.

I don't see any problem with taken notice of his clutch performance while winning the NCAA Championship. I think considering him in the late 1st is something a lot of teams will do.

clutch player from uconn.....hmmm that sounds familiar

:derbulls:

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
im confident enough that Shabazz can be a solid 6th man on the NBA level....hes got skills hes just small

Sounds like DJ Augustine to me. Remember the Bulls signed DJ off the street and Thibs has a knack with point guards.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Sounds like DJ Augustine to me. Remember the Bulls signed DJ off the street and Thibs has a knack with point guards.

Besides, DJ would look good in a Pacers uniform next year and the Bulls have to prepare for that. Why back up Rose when DJ can start for Indy?

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
DJ was already on Indy and was out of the rotation by the end of his tenure there

The way Indy is hurting at point guard and their inability to score, sounds like a mistake by Vogel. Would it be funny if DJ helps the Bulls knock Indy out of the playoffs? Nevertheless, DJ regained his lottery pick mojo under Thibs and will command starter money elsewhere.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
If they still played the consolation game and somebody hit a big shot to win that one would he the pick?

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can he play SG... he will need to when with Rose.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can he play SG... he will need to when with Rose.

Truthfully, Rose is not a typical point guard in the Chris Paul sense. The guy really is more like a bigger Iverson who looks to score first.

czman

Liked Posts:
I can see some people viewing him like an Isaiah Thomas (Kings). The Success of him and Curry may move Napier up the draft board.

It is still to early to start guessing where players are going to go.

Liked Posts:
It all depends on what else is available when the Bulls pick. Hopefully, they'll take someone better and not be prisoners of the moment like many posters.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey, maybe Jerry McNamara is available.

I'm not the biggest Thibs fan, but it's not like DJ was highly sought after...Thibs teaches a system. I'm not saying Shabazz could or couldn't play in it, just saying it's not impossible for a quick guard that can score to succeed in it.

Sent from my phone...in my pocket...with my mind.