Not open for further replies.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I had more fun watching the Colorado-Minny game than the slopfest going on at the UC. Of course, the ice at the UC at this time of the year is always somewhat less than stellar which makes for ugly game play. THe Col-Min game had no such trouble and both teams looked better than the Hawks or Blues. I just can't believe that the Colorado goalie continues to play this well...although there were a lot of shots into his chest, there were also a lot that were not and he was there for almost everything. I wrote off Colorado a long time ago but even with the loss last night, they still had plenty of chances to win that game even getting outplayed by a ton. That's what championship teams do......

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I don't know if anyone's watch the Sharks/Kings games at all yet, but watching the San Jose offense eviscerate the Kings defense has been a bit scary. If the Hawks matchup with the Sharks later this postseason their defense is going to have its hands full.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know if anyone's watch the Sharks/Kings games at all yet, but watching the San Jose offense eviscerate the Kings defense has been a bit scary. If the Hawks matchup with the Sharks later this postseason their defense is going to have its hands full.

Yeah it was pretty amazing to watch LA go up 2-0...and then have 7 unanswered scored on them.

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Blackhawks are going to have their hands full regardless of who they play the rest of the playoffs. The West is loaded this season, and if they get their shit together and make it to the Finals, the East winner is obviously going to be great as well. Likely Boston again

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would rather not play boston. Hoping Pittsburgh takes them out but penguins look weak right now

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Doesn't really look like any team in the East is really all that close to Boston's level. The West is just so wide open. I could see the Blackhawks,Blues, Sharks,Ducks, or Avs taking it. And each of them outside of the Sharks could go down in Round 1

yqrhawks#1

Liked Posts:
Would rather not play boston. Hoping Pittsburgh takes them out but penguins look weak right now

yeah took a few jackets late in my playoff pool guys laughed, but now not lookin so bad lol. fleury looks shaky after tying goal and then ot winner haha

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes Columbus!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bruins are the most complete team in the playoffs.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I always thought he liked Dats and the Dead Wings.

He has claimed not to actually be a wings fan but I know he loves Dats and Howard(which i'm not sure why)

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thought this post was dated 2013.

Behind Chara and Boychuk their defense is shit and Chara isn't any better than he was last year. Fools' gold.

Chara is big, strong and has the big shot but he is also very slow and not particularly adept at shot blocking....although given his size, he gets some just by standing there. I thought the Hawks exposed him pretty well last year. Don't get me wrong, I like their team but if were them I'd be looking at how Montreal has been playing. Lot's of speed, lot's of heart and a real good goalie......a combination that can take them pretty deep.

But let's just get game five here....first things first.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Babcock making his men keep perform again. Put in Bertuzzi and in goes the PP screen goal

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Marchand refuses wide open nets.... he prefers more of a challenge.... :lmao:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Final shots 32-12 Wild, score 2-1, series 2-2. And off we go to Denver tomorrow.

:kermit:

Hopefully the Wild can pull off the upset.

Also glad to see them do well with Weber and Parise.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chara is big, strong and has the big shot but he is also very slow and not particularly adept at shot blocking....although given his size, he gets some just by standing there. I thought the Hawks exposed him pretty well last year. Don't get me wrong, I like their team but if were them I'd be looking at how Montreal has been playing. Lot's of speed, lot's of heart and a real good goalie......a combination that can take them pretty deep.

But let's just get game five here....first things first.

Canadiens are playing A+ hockey right now. Given their finals history, they would be a formidable opponent for Lord Stanleys Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.