Heads Up!:Mirotic on ESPN3@1:30 cst

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spanish league playoffs. his point guard is Rudy Fernandez, another player worth rooting for with some pizzaz.

I summon thee Svarog (Svarog is the Slavic god of celestial fire and of blacksmithing.)

Before Mirotic, we were doing well fighting with just stones and clubs. But he will bring us weapons. I christen thee .... Svarog and the bulls!!

Then) began his reign Feosta (Hephaestus), whom the Egyptians called Svarog … during his rule, from the heavens fell the smith’s prongs and weapons were forged for the first time; before that, (people) fought with clubs and stones. Feosta also commanded the women that they should have only a single husband… and that is why Egyptians called him Svarog… After him ruled his son, his name was the Sun, and they called him Dažbog… Sun tzar, son of Svarog, this is Dažbog.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I just hope the Bulls roll a 20 for once this turn. Damn flopping dragons keep us from our destiny and treasure.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nevermind, its not on ESPN3. I could have sworn Streak for the Cash was posting that. wtf!! balls