OT: Game 6: Magic (3) vs Cavs (2) Game Thread

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure that Lebron will not even entertain signing an extension this summer. If I am Cavs fans I am crying.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I'll definitely be rooting for the Magic in the Finals. Too hard not to like Dwight Howard. If Kobe loses his third finals, he won't even come close to being compared to Jordan any more, and rightfully so.

Riker

Liked Posts:
LEFISH08.jpg

LEFISH06.jpg

LEFISH03.jpg

let me take one more pic

cavsfish00.jpg

thanks.

Now continue with unpredictable, unexpected "teammates" talks.

Riker

Liked Posts:
LMAO LeGOAT just left the building, no press conference, no nothing.

Classy dude.

2cdkeg2.jpg

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I'll definitely be rooting for the Magic in the Finals. Too hard not to like Dwight Howard. If Kobe loses his third finals, he won't even come close to being compared to Jordan any more, and rightfully so.

Agreed. I'm rooting for the Magic as well. I still think Kobe & Co. will win it all, but I gotta root for the East, and who doesn't love Superman? Superman coached by Ron Jeremy. It's a winning combination. Go Magic!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't think he goes anywhere. Why would he want to go to New York? D'Antoni hasn't come closer to winning a championship than LeBron has already with Cleveland.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
I wouldn't compare them even if he wins. Kobe is clearly a couple of notches below him.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
TheStig wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:
I wouldn't compare them even if he wins. Kobe is clearly a couple of notches below him.

I think anyone who looks at the stats, Jordan's playoff performances, and defense from watching the game, it is clear that Jordan is significantly better. But that hasn't stopped the media from comparing the two, and repeatedly calling Kobe the best closer in the game (when there are stats that show otherwise. Lebron, for example, is a better closer statistically).

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Let's cut Kobe some slack here. Kobe is the second best SG of all time in my opinion. I think that mentally, he comes up short of Jordan's legacy. Physically, he is right there with him. He can do everything Jordan can do on a basketball court physically.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Leaving aside how good LeBron is or isn't ... I wonder what this says about the model Cleveland have used to build a team. I realise they've surrounded LeBron with the players they have as much by necessity as by choice, so I'm not blaming their management as such.

However you have to wonder if the one dominant player who plays 40 minutes a game surrounded by average (and I mean that as in league average, not average as in crap) players works well in the regular season, but come playoffs time does it really have much scope to rise to the occasion? It's not like the Cavs can really play LeBron more than he's already playing: during the regular season he's already playing nearly every non-garbage minute. Where as other teams tend to play all their starters more and get a boost from it.

So maybe Cleveland's record exaggerates how good a team they really were in relation to their competition? And conversely, does it mean the magic were right to give an above average, but not superstar, player like Rashard the huge overpaid contract they did?